Sagan Says.... Missions!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Gizmo

The Gizmeister- is in the house!

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '07 3:17pm PST 
Guys! Guys! Guys! Listen up....
Welcome to our newest thread - this is a VERY IMPORTANT thread. Got it? MOL!

We decided that it would be a good idea for all of Sagan's missions to be kept in the same place, safe for all to see!

This is how it will work.... I'm going to start by putting in some of the previous missions and then month by month it will be updated. Yeah?
BUT I will put a link up each month to take you directly to that months page....

Here we go....
And remember: A mission a month, keeps the group in front so..... do as Sagan Says!

Love and purrs always,
The Giz

Gizmo

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '07 3:17pm PST 
**APRIL'S MISSION**

"The African Action

Excellent progress has been made by our operatives in Asia and South America. Honey has identified every and all tabbies in Asia. It is that simple. She has a particular skill in this area. I mean, who would suspect HONEY, I ask? She is one of our top rated agents in the action for world domination! However, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention our expert in South America. TICK has gone above and beyond the call of duty to recruit all of our tabby brethren south of the border. I must say, that I am very, verrrry impressed by his excellent progress. Tick is fluffy and sweet… and completely under-estimated by the Burmese, Siamese, and the Abyssinians….EXXXXXCCEELLLEENT, exxxccceeellent…others could learn from both of these perfect tabbies, the art of infiltration and tabby seduction…

The next action is AFRICA…our friends in Queenie’s family are an exxxccceeelllent start. Now, we must recruit ALL South African tabbies and then move north to all the other countries on this diverse continent…you have your mission, you know the call…go forth and TABBYIZE the world…Exxcceellennt..exceellent..

For what it’s worth…this is the best group in the world….

OK
Love,
Sagan"

Gizmo

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '07 3:18pm PST 
**MAY'S MISSION**

The missions are proceeding as planned. Our operatives are doing eeexxcceelllllllent work. However, we suffered a loss in the last month…one of our top operatives, Honey, left Catster. We have discovered that there was a systematic effort to remove her by the Khao Manee and the Japanese Bobtail…her progress to find tabbies in Asia was going almost TOO well…they didn’t like it…I also suspect that one of the Cheddars, the one in Bangkok may have been involved, since we know the Cheddars have been compromised…however, I digress…we are now on a mission to recover her and bring her back into the fold.

However, we now have another pressing need…our newest intel’ indicates that there is a real need to recruit in Central Asia. This includes: Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Mongolia (well, sort of), and we will also throw in the Russian Republic…Da…Da….anyway, if it has a ‘stan in it, go forth and conquer it!!! This area holds a special place in my heart as one of the small human brothers in my family is from that region of the world…excellent, excellent…

So, brush up on your Russian and/or any one of the languages that is spoken in the “stans and spread the Tabby Word…tabby world domination through love, peace and understanding….and watch out for the Cheddars, they are diabolical….Good LUCK Tabbies!!

OK
Love,
Sagan

Gizmo

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '07 3:18pm PST 
**JUNE'S MISSION**

All Tabby Cats,

I apologize for the late posting of The Mission. However, it was beyond my control. I was napping on my favorite spot on my bed (the big humans like to call it their bed…what do they know?) and the next thing I know, my paws were tied up and I was thrown into the closet. Since I was sleeping when this occurred and my eyes were covered, I don't know who was responsible, but I have my suspicions….yeah, that didn't really happen, I just didn't realize it was "the day" the mission was due!! I am a slacker, I know. Having said all of that, I have been putting enormous thought into the strategy for the next mission…

To date, the Cheddars have been a contentious lot…we have all been suspicious that they are the masterminds behind many a diabolical plots to pervert our good intentions of tabby domination. However, when Pippin joined and brought Cheddar with him, I realized that the Cheddars may just be misunderstood. So, I went back out and found that there are now 27 Cheddars on Catster. Surely, they cannot all have been compromised…many of them are tabbies after all. Therefore, I am setting out the mission for this month. Go forth and recruit any and all Cheddars that can be found! There are Cheddars from many different American states, but also from abroad; in particular, Cheddar in Bangkok. He is cute, fluffy, orange and a tabby. I mean, how evil can he be? Perhaps, he didn't receive the previous invitation. Perhaps his typist was on holiday, maybe he didn't understand what the invitation meant…we just don't know. But, we will find out! Also, there is a Cheddar (GA)..I don't know what that means, and there are many Cheddar "Cheeses"…hmm, I know there is a profound reason for this, but cannot, as yet, figure out what it is.

The strategy: I believe that Cheddar in Bangkok is the ring-leader of all the Cheddars. Therefore, I believe that all of us should go and invite him to be our personal friend. THEN, if he accepts, invite him to be a member of the group. I believe a cat can only get one invitation to join at a time…although, I am not completely sure of this. But, I believe that this "method" may be the one that brings him back to our side. In the meantime, we need to begin sending invites to ALL of the tabby Cheddars on this site…if we get no takers, then we will understand what we are dealing with (Pippin's Cheddar being the exception, of course)…OK Tabbies..GO FORTH AND CONQUER…remember our mission is world domination through love and peace!

OK
Love,
Sagan

Sneakers

Time for fun and- games

Purred: Tue Jul 3, '07 12:25pm PST 
May I unite all of Florida tabbies? Huh, Huh, Please, Please, Huh, Huh, Oh Purrty Please May I

Edited by author Tue Jul 3, '07 12:26pm PST

Sagan

Where's the- beef? ...or- chicken, or tuna

Purred: Tue Jul 3, '07 5:33pm PST 
Sneakers Dude!! Unite those Florida Tabbies!! What a great idea!!!! Go forth and conquer dude!!!

OK
Love,
Sagansnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Sneakers

Time for fun and- games

Purred: Wed Jul 4, '07 1:19pm PST 
Oh Thank You great and wise Sagan, even though this mission may be dangerous I will suceed with this sacred task of uniting all the florida tabbies.

Sagan

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '07 8:09pm PST 
Dude, I have total faith in you. If you need anything, let me know!

OK
Love,
Sagan

Sneakers

Time for fun and- games

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '07 3:10pm PST 
Well Great Sagan, I have accomplished my mission and I have already trained the new recuits and sent them out in all directions in order to accomplish your most sacred task. I hope this report pleases you to no end as we now have 20,000 new troops at our disposal.

Sagan

Purred: Sat Jul 7, '07 5:46pm PST 
Exxxxccceeellllleennnt work Sneakers, Exxceeellenttt work. You are certainly a most exxxcceeellent operative. I am impressed by your prowess beyond words....you are very sneaky, since no one would suspect such a cute tabby, named Sneakers, no less, of being so cunning and..well...sneaky! Yes, I can see that you, like Tick and Honey, will quickly gain a reputation for your eeexxxccceeellllent operative skills....but dude, be sure to watch your back..you will now be a target for those cats out there that do NOT have tabby best interests at heart.....

OK
Love,
Saganway to go

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2