THE LIGHT A CANDLE CHURCH......

(Page 8 of 141: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Captain Spy

Rolling in the- grass, dude!

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '07 2:11am PST 
It is very late for church, but Spy and Liz come in and go up to the altar. No one is in the church, but Spy and Liz go up to the altar and light candles and pray for all doggies and kitties to be healthy and happy. A special prayer for Misty and her mom on the loss of their kitty last week. Liz and Spy then go and sit quietly. Liz all of a sudden burts into song singing Ava Maria. She sings it beautiful. When she is through she and Spy leave the church. wink

(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '07 8:22am PST 
help us god
our account is messed upcrycrycrycry

be calm, dont- worry!

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 3:22am PST 
misty enters....

she's tiredfrown

i just gonna stay in my church today!
i need god close to me.

misty sits down at her favorite spot...
between the candles by the church altar.

In Memory- of Sam

Sleepy

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 3:37am PST 
Sam is thankful for being one of the animals that had a good loving home.
He knows the misery some animals suffer and prays that they will get through it and become happy once they are free from the suffering.
Sam lites a candle for all the animals of the world and leaves the church.

The Divine- Miss Jenna- Pooh RIP

Remember to pay- love forward

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 9:41am PST 
A prayer for Maximus -

Dear God I am asking that you accept Maximus into your loving Grace and know that he is now no longer suffering. We also pray for the prepetrators of this horrendus crime and ask that you bring a legion of angels to them to teach them what they had done was wrong. In Christ's Name we pray -- Jenna and Donna

Jenna (crycrycrycry) lights a candle for Maximus at:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Maxim

and in this beautiful Church.

Amen crycrycrycry

Sits quietly sobbing to self for the pain that Maximus endured!

Edited by author Tue Jul 17, '07 9:43am PST

be calm, dont- worry!

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 9:48am PST 
misty places her paw on miss jenna's shoulders....
they both sit in silence....crycry

be calm, dont- worry!

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 1:05pm PST 
misty lights a candle for maximus,who was brutaly killed.
and lights a candle for winston....
he's sick again!

dear lord make winston better and lord....
grab the killers of maximus.frown

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 1:26pm PST 
Oh God, not again for poor Winston. **walks silently over to Misty and hugs her and hopes her tears don't stain Misty's beautiful coat**

Dear God, we implore You to help poor Winston and wrap Your healing Grace around poor Winston and relieve him of his suffering. We know you have the power to heal and believe in those powers with all our hearts. In Your Name we pray, Amen....

Jenna Pooh and Mommy Too (crycry)

Purred: Wed Jul 18, '07 12:40pm PST 
Donna: "Jenna let us just sit here and be thankful for all that we have and pray that others will receive the same blessings." Jenna: "Yeah Mommy, I wish and pray that all dogs who need a second chance at happiness gets it like me and like you to Mommy."

**Jenna brings Mommy Donna to church, both are very sad and very tired and sit with their heads bow in constant prayer for all animals in need and in abusive situations**

**Quite a while later they stand up, Mommy Donna carries Jenna because she is so tired and they walk up, light candles for Maximus and Winston and another for their prayer and quietly leave together.**

Edited by author Wed Jul 18, '07 12:41pm PST

Buddy of- Corolla

Where's da- ball....gimme - da ball...

Purred: Wed Jul 18, '07 5:49pm PST 
Buddy and Goofy and Mommie Ginny enter the church and go to the altar, lights a candle for the three and kneels. Lord, we pray for our dear friend Misty that she be given your guidance. She has had so much on her with the death of her kitty and all that she does for all of us. Lord, we pray for all the animals that don't have homes and all the animals that are sick that you may heal them. Lord, we pray for all the dogies that suffered at the hands of the people that exploit them for fighting that you may make them never do this again and please Lord show them a better way of life than to take an animals life. Please help the remaining dogs to adapt to new homes. Lord, we thank you for this beautiful day we have had with our family and pray that we have many more. Thank you Lord, Amen. Mommie blows out the candles and she and Buddy and Goofy exit the church.

(Page 8 of 141: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]