THE LIGHT A CANDLE CHURCH......

(Page 4 of 141: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '07 1:34am PST 
misty kneels down by the altar.
put her paws up high and barks a prayer.

dear lord,i pray fur cinnamon.
he's furry sick lord.
he may got Cushing's Disease .
pweese lord make him better.
don't take him with you to your garden.
he's not ready yet.

amen.

misty light a candle for cinnamon.

♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

I RULE! I OWN! I- POSSESS!!!

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '07 6:24am PST 
Pippin quietly joins. And with the greatest respect he remembers the Story of his Patron St. Francis of Assisi / of animals..... and how they were allowed to go to the church with their owners...carrying baby sheep even! ..... and to please protect those in pain, the suffering, the needy, those who have lost their furbabies, and the furbabies having a smooth trip to the Bridge. And for the not so lucky furcreatues........all creatures, great and small.... may they have everlasting peace. Amen .

LPippin.

Buddy of- Corolla

Where's da- ball....gimme - da ball...

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '07 7:26am PST 
Buddy and Goofy enter church. Walkin up to pew to take seat. Bow heads fold paws in prayers. Dear Lord, thank you for this beautiful day and bless all our friends and all the pups that can't be here with us that they may have a home and food.

Buddy

Holy Terrer uv- Mishgun

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '07 7:58am PST 
Buddy "Da Holy Terror uv Michigan" quietly enters, takes a seat in the back, and sits quietly for a few minutes. Slowly he closes his eyes and thinks, "Dear Lord, thank You for such a beautiful day. I pray that all of Your creatures - 2-leggers, 4-leggers, 6- and 8-leggers, multi-leggers and no-leggers - be able to enjoy this day, too. But Lord, there are so many that don't have homes, or are being neglected, abused, tortured or even killed. Please, Lord, they need Your very special and kind attention. Those of us who have good homes have no idea of the pain and suffering that they go through each and every hour of their lives. I ask that you guide those special ones to Your shining love and show them what love and kindness is. Those who are inflicting cruelties on others also need Your special guidance, too. Thank You, Lord, for watching over all of your creatures. Amen." Buddy sits for a few more minutes, wipes away his tears, gets up quietly and walks slowly out of church.

Giz- (Mom'sAngel)

Smiling at my- Puggie Love:)

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '07 8:01am PST 
Hi Misty and everypup. I'm here to say a prayer for my dear friend Nortie who went to the bridge a few weeks ago and for my friends Bailey and Rowdy who are fighting cancer. *putting her paws together and bowing her head in a silent pray for her friends....

be calm, dont- worry!

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '07 8:37am PST 
misty silently looks around,her brown eyes twinkle.
and says "thank you lord that church morning is not forgotten"
and lights a candle for every doggie in the church!puppy

Buddy of- Corolla

Where's da- ball....gimme - da ball...

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '07 9:18am PST 
Buddy and Goofy, quietly look around at all the pups in church, bowing heads and folding their paws again they say Thanks to our Lord for giving us Misty and her thoughtfullness to put this all together for us. Thank you Misty, we love you. Amen. Buddy and Goofy leaving the church after a wonderful morning .

be calm, dont- worry!

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '07 10:04am PST 
luv you to you guys.
lights a candle fur Buddy and Goofy.

Captain Spy

Rolling in the- grass, dude!

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '07 1:11pm PST 
Spy enters the church with Miss Pickles. They walk to the altar and say a prayer for all doggies to be happy and healhy. They each light a candle and see Misty, they sit down next to her and Bull Boy. They all pray together that it will be a safe and sane July 4th. Spy and Pickles leave the church, paw in paw.

be calm, dont- worry!

Purred: Mon Jul 2, '07 6:44am PST 
MISTY ENTERS THE CHURCH,LIGHTS ALL THE CHURCH CANDLES AND SITS DOWN IN SILENCE....
HER THOUGHTS GO OUT TO HER SISTER SHAYRA,WHO IS HAVING HER BIRFDAY TODAY,BUT IS NOT WITH HER TO CELEBRATE IT.
SHE SLOWLY LIGHTS A CANDLE FOR SHAYRA AND SITS THERE....
SIGH.

(Page 4 of 141: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]