THE LIGHT A CANDLE CHURCH......

(Page 2 of 141: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 2:42am PST 
misty sighs....

thank you god for giving me such a good friend as spy....
bless him and his family.

(misty lights a candle for spy and his family)

Buddy of- Corolla

Where's da- ball....gimme - da ball...

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 3:14am PST 
Goofy and Buddy enter Church and go to the altar and kneel.
Folding Paws in prayers and bowing heads.
Dear Lord,
Bless our friends today as they go about their day and keep them from harms way.
Bless the pups that are sick and in need of healing.
Bless all the animals in shelters and pet stores that they too will find loving homes.
Bless Mommies and Daddys so they have the health and strength to work and provide for their families.
We ask these prayers in your name Lord.
Goofy lights his candle and then lights Buddy's Candle and they both sit for a moment.

lotus(little- angelgirl)

dont touch, only- look.

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 5:25am PST 
lotus comes in and go straight to the altar.
she kneels down and crosses her litlle paws.

dear lord.

i come for my mommy lord.
not many doggies know but my mom has bad fear
attacks.
she not doing so well today.
she has a bad day.
pweese lord help her to be calm.
help her to stay strong and focussed.
she's so fearfull today.
in gods name only.

amen.frown

(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 5:27am PST 
misty sits down next to her sister lotus and puts her paw on her shoulder.
they both light a candle for their mommy.

Sarge

Loving

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 6:02am PST 
We are here sitting next to our beautiful Misty, with a beautiful heart. We pray for our friends and families and for the many doggies and kitties with no homes. We pray for the terrible weather in some areas, that the fires and flooding will end with no lives lost. We pray for all our dear humans who try their very best to take care of us and others. Thank you for hearing our prayers.

Rocky and Sarge

Samantha

Lives for kong

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 9:21am PST 
Samantha comes barrelling in, lays down & crosses her paws...
Dear Lord
Forgive me for being selfish, but Mommy told me that I have to go see Dr. Levy this Saturday. She keeps telling me that it is just a routine heartworm check, but I'm still very scared. The last few times that I've had to go to Dr. Levy, it was to have surgery. Also, my Uncle Keith keeps on telling me that after Dr. Levy sees me, there will be no more cookies in the house because I'll have to be on a diet!
Samantha lights a candle, pauses for reflection for as long as a dalmatian can sit still...and leaves the church to tell Maggie that she prayed for there to always be a home with cookies in it and only happy visits to Dr. Levy.

Murphy- (Ozdogz- Minstral- McLoch

Where's- mom?

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 10:08am PST 
Dear heavenly Father!

Bless all those who desperately need a touch of Your loving hand today, be they two-legged or four-legged creature of Yours. Give them peace. There are so many Lord who are hurting, lost, afraid, lonely, and dying. Father, You have said that You know when even the tiniest sparrow falls...so we all these into Your care. Amen and amen.

Murphy and Ragtime and mom, Kay

Max

Gotta Love Me

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 12:51pm PST 
I love the church and am blessed to be a part dog

lotus(little- angelgirl)

dont touch, only- look.

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 2:35pm PST 
LOTUS COMES IN AND GIVES HER SISTY MISTY A LICK(SHE'S HERE TO PICK HER SISTER UP TO GO HOME)
BUT GO'S TO THE ALTAR TO BARK A PRAYER....

DEAR LORD.
THANK YOU FOR MY NEW HEALTH SPA CALLED DOGSTER LOVE I RUN WITH MY SISTER SHAYRA.
I HOPE YOU MAKE IT RUN GOOD AND THAT LOST'S OF DOGGIES AND KITTIES ENJOY THEIR SELVES THERE.
THANK YOU FUR MY NEW LUV ALFIE.
I PRAY IT WORKS OUT.
THANK YOU MY BOXER BROTHER FOUND A NEW GURLFRIEND ROSE.
THANK YOU FUR ALL MY FRIENDS.
HELP THE DOGGIES IN NEED OF LOVE OR IN PAIN....
LORD,THANK YOU FOR BEING SO ALL MIGHTY.

AMEN.

(SHE MAKES A LIL CROSS WITH HER PAWS AND LEAVES WITH MISTY)wave

bull-boy(my- sweet- angelboy)

hug me, kiss me- and PLAY with- me!

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 2:38pm PST 
Dear Lord:

Please watch over our humans, they are so weak. They have no claws or teeth, they can't run fast or fly away, neither can they burrow or build a nest in which to be safe. They smell bad, do strange things that aren't altogether intelligent, have no real ability to communicate with us, although we are able to figure out what they want.

Lord, grant us the ability to watch over our humans, care for them, cheer them when they are down, make them laugh, smile, and shower them with our love. We pray that we can bring a little joy into their otherwise mundane existence.

Lord, please let them know that when we insist on getting attention, it is so we can check their emotional well being and boost their morale When we pester them for different foods, toys, etc., it's so they will learn to see us in ways they hadn't considered, bringing them closer and back into the fold ... which they are part of but keep forgetting about.

They expect us to know what they want even though sometimes they don't know what we want. Some of them really try and we know they love us but some of them are so dumb yet our love for them remains intensely unfaltering.

Lord, when we die, please make sure to send us ahead to where ever our humans are going to be, so we can pave the way for them, vouch for them and be there for them when they too die..

Please allow us to continue proving the humans are worth the effort. You placed these humans in dominion over us, but you charged us with the task of caring for them and showing them your love every day, through us.

God bless these mere mortal humans, they know not that we are their guardian angels sent in love to task them so that they may grow to be part of your plan.

(Page 2 of 141: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]