She's found!!!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Lexy

Lexyroo

Purred: Mon Jun 4, '07 4:40pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Yaaayyyyyy!!!!!! We are so excited for Teddi Sue and D'Ann!! Our computer was down all weekend and we just got back on today and saw "Tater's FOUND!!!!!!!!TEDDI SUE!!!!! Group" in our e-mail! So we came right to this sight to read all about it!! We are estatic for you!!! We missed you Teddi Sue!
Baylee, Lexy and Jackie

Coco

Of course I'm- silly!

Purred: Mon Jun 4, '07 7:18pm PST 
We are sooooo happy that Teddi Sue was found! Whoot whoot!!!!

* happy dance * dancing

party party

Lots of Love,
Coco and Family

Bob ♥- Angel DB- #33b

All You Need Is- Love

Purred: Tue Jun 5, '07 10:55pm PST 
Terrific news, I am beyond words I am so happy for Teddi Sue that you are home!!!!

cheercheercheercheersnoopysnoopysnoopy

Teddi Sue- *HOME*- furever!

Truly devoted to- my Spanky 4ever

Purred: Wed Jun 6, '07 9:44pm PST 
THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
You are all the bestest friends a pup could ever have an' your mommies an' daddies are the smartest an' nicest an' bestest people that ever walked this earth!!!
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! ETC..............!!!!!!!!
big, huge, gigantic, sloppy, slobbery smoochers to all of you an' all your mommies an' daddies, too!!!!!!! MMMMMMWAH!!!!
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

Angel- Gabriel

Ready for the- cover of DQ

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 7:23pm PST 
dancing Welcome Home, Teddi Sue!!!! We've been so very busy, we haven't had time to say it yet!!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2