Lost/Found LINKS

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Matthew-Help- ing LOSTs

I want to Help- other LOST pets!

Purred: Mon May 14, '07 11:06pm PST 
* Need HELP making sure Teddi is posted as LOST on these sites. you may need to re-post on some sites in a few days.

D’Ann’s CONTACT INFO (please do NOT call her so she can leave the phone open for LEADS only)

cell phone # is (541) 579 - 5297
(note edit May 17) email is dannlally@yahoo.com

* Need a volunteer for each site to check the FOUNDS every day - also make sure she is NOT listed for Adoption.
Please post here which 1 or 2 you can watch.

SEE PAGE 3 for clickable links and sites that still need monitoring ♥

** Please ADD other places you’ve posted and will watch.

*** if you are interested, these links are all posted in my diary (I pulled them to most recent entry) – other links are there with tips for searches as well as other services like pet detectives, etc.

Edit: to change D’Ann’s email - sorry clickable links were lost red face – see page 3 including corrected craigslist link to Seattle NOT Auburn, ALABAMA plus added a few more

Edited by author Thu May 17, '07 3:05pm PST

Simba

Die Cancer Die! - Cysts be Gone!

Purred: Tue May 15, '07 5:22am PST 
from Butters post in group messages:

Just letting you guys know that I posted an ad in craigslist looking for a min. pin./chi mix puppy. I had also stated that I have a 4 month old Chihuahua(which I do) and he needs a friend. And also stated that I am planning on neutering so there will be no issues with breeding. I am hoping that if whoever has Teddi and they are trying to sell her that they will contact me. But, I am just letting you guys know incase someone trys to contact me about the ad. Lol.

Here is the Seattle.craigslist/331194505 LINK to my ad:

Butters

~7lbs. of- spoiled rotten~

Purred: Tue May 15, '07 8:23am PST 
Lookit what I found while searching Petfinder.com! This made me smile! It's good to know that even tho some shelters are not in the area, they are still trying to help us find Teddi!cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9smile

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displ aypet.cgi?
petid=8408367

Just copy and paste the link in the address bar. For some reason, it's not clickable.

Edited by author Tue May 15, '07 8:25am PST

Baby

Die Cancer Die! - Cysts be Gone!

Purred: Tue May 15, '07 12:37pm PST 
Petfinder courtesy post for Teddi

Lucas- Xenakis

Born to be- loveable

Purred: Tue May 15, '07 1:18pm PST 
Teddi Sue is already posted on Pets911 and Dog Detective too...I check them everyday.

Cashew

Yep, I'm a nut- !!!!

Purred: Tue May 15, '07 7:31pm PST 
I have a listing on Petharbor and it emails me everytime they get in a new dog that remotely fits description of Teddi Sue.

Lucas- Xenakis

Born to be- loveable

Purred: Wed May 16, '07 8:47am PST 
CROSS POSTED: I found a new way to help which should start to reap benefits in a couple of hours. I had already put Teddi on Dog detective, but now I registered her for alerts. An ALERT is sent to registered humane societies, shelters, veterinarians, rescue groups in the state, province or country where the dog went missing AND Dog Detective members within a 25, 50 or 100 mile *radius of where she was lost. It is the most recommended and effective for lost and/or stolen dogs .

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!

Lucas- Xenakis

Born to be- loveable

Purred: Wed May 16, '07 9:19am PST 
FYI - Teddi is on this site a few times, but I had to make my own page with a password to be able to pay and send out alerts. Her new ID number is 939911. Love, Lucas

Bear

I'm- one-of-a-kind!- :o)

Purred: Wed May 16, '07 12:42pm PST 
So what is this thread for? People volunteering to make listings for Teddi? If so, I'd love to!

ETA: Whoops, just saw Lucas's post, never mind. I'll just stick to alerting WA Dogsters for now big grin

Edited by author Wed May 16, '07 12:51pm PST

Diggy

Help Hope - EAT SADIE- COOKIES!!!

Purred: Wed May 16, '07 4:07pm PST 
oopsie red face

Edited by author Wed May 16, '07 4:10pm PST

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3