Has anyone thought of this?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Lucas- Xenakis

Born to be- loveable

Purred: Wed May 16, '07 1:58pm PST 
Still haven-t heard from anyone! FRUSTRATING! I am going to resend all those messages. In the meantime...

Twelve steps to take immediately when your dog is lost:

1. Send a Shelter ALERT
2. Search the Dog Detective found dog database
3. Search your property thoroughly
4. Walk the neighborhood, talk to everybody you run across, and leave your phone number
5. Post flyers and posters (Print Poster) within a 3-mile radius of where your dog was lost
6. Offer a reward (We do not recommend that you specify an amount)
7. Place strong-scented articles outside your home
8. Call local veterinarian offices during the day. After 5 PM, call veterinarian emergency clinics
9. Visit your local Animal Control, humane societies, and animal shelters
10. Find out if your pet has been injured on the road. Call the city, county, and state road crews, DOT, and Animal Control daily to see if they have found your dog
11. Place an ad in your local newspaper. Check the newspaper found ads everyday
12. Don't give up!

♥The- Tater Tots!

STOMPIN- G 4- SALLY

Purred: Sun May 27, '07 1:27pm PST 
I just want you to know I have been emailing shelters and news stations like crazy and checking online lost pet sites and making phone calls and sending emails to check on leads. So far nothing has led anywhere, but the word is getting spread more and more and that is a wonderful and very important thing.
Thanks everyone! You all are great and I love you! -D'Ann
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug

♥The- Tater Tots!

STOMPIN- G 4- SALLY

Purred: Sun May 27, '07 1:30pm PST 
Sorry for the double post! Just wondering if I tried to copy and paste and post again, maybe the AD WOULDN"T BE BLOCKING IT!!!!!!! GRRR!!!! Okay. I'm fine now. wink

I just want you to know I have been emailing shelters and news stations like crazy and checking online lost pet sites and making phone calls and sending emails to check on leads. So far nothing has led anywhere, but the word is getting spread more and more and that is a wonderful and very important thing.
Thanks everyone! You all are great and I love you! -D'Ann

Edited by author Sun May 27, '07 1:31pm PST

Teddi Sue- *HOME*- furever!

Truly devoted to- my Spanky 4ever

Purred: Sun May 27, '07 1:30pm PST 
OH, Mommy! It was cuzza all the hugs!!!!! red face

Lucas- Xenakis

Born to be- loveable

Purred: Mon May 28, '07 2:42am PST 
Hi all,

Dog Detective has agreed to resend the alerts for FREE!! I am so excited about this!

D'Ann - do not lose hope!

Cross posting in messages too...

Love, Lucas

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2