|Purred: Wed May 16, '07 1:58pm PST |
|Still haven-t heard from anyone! FRUSTRATING! I am going to resend all those messages. In the meantime...
Twelve steps to take immediately when your dog is lost:
1. Send a Shelter ALERT
2. Search the Dog Detective found dog database
3. Search your property thoroughly
4. Walk the neighborhood, talk to everybody you run across, and leave your phone number
5. Post flyers and posters (Print Poster) within a 3-mile radius of where your dog was lost
6. Offer a reward (We do not recommend that you specify an amount)
7. Place strong-scented articles outside your home
8. Call local veterinarian offices during the day. After 5 PM, call veterinarian emergency clinics
9. Visit your local Animal Control, humane societies, and animal shelters
10. Find out if your pet has been injured on the road. Call the city, county, and state road crews, DOT, and Animal Control daily to see if they have found your dog
11. Place an ad in your local newspaper. Check the newspaper found ads everyday
12. Don't give up!
|my page | msg me | gift me | become friends|