D'Ann Update

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tater - Rainbow- Bridge- 3-10-10

Slimmin down in- style!

Purred: Fri May 4, '07 3:58pm PST 
If you have any update on D'Ann or if this is D'Ann let us know how she is doing!!!!! We care!!! hug If anyone has spoken to D'Ann let us know, we are worried!

Slimmin down in- style!

Purred: Fri May 4, '07 3:59pm PST 
This is from D'Ann
Hi everyone! OMD! Look at what's been done since I headed back up to Auburn! A new group and a petition! I haven't even had a chance to look things over here at Dogster, but I just spoke with Sassy's mom on the phone and she sorta filled me in a little. No news on my end. : ( I need to go to work in just a little bit here, but want you all to know I am home... finally... and in one piece, barely! My cell phone was lost for a couple days and my car was broke down for a day and a half. I'll post more as soon as I can, but for now, thank you Wilson and Tater and whoever started the petition. I signed it but forgot to look. Thanks everyone!!!! Have a great day and I won't leave you waiting forever this time. *crosses fingers* D'Ann

Chatchi- (R.I.P.)

In Memory of- Chatchi

Purred: Sat May 5, '07 9:01am PST 
I hope to hear good news from her. I feel so bad for D'Ann. frown

♥The- Tater Tots!

STOMPIN- G 4- SALLY

Purred: Sat May 5, '07 8:19pm PST 
I'm sorry I didn't get all this posted last night. I decided to spare you all the details of this last trip up to Auburn, but I should let you know that my car did break down and my cell phone got lost. So I was without my phone for a couple days, which had all the phone numbers for everyone. I didn't want to spend too much time looking for a computer to use, but I did get to follow up on a couple of phone calls in response to the Auburn Reporter article. Before I headed back up to Auburn, a lady called to say that her neighbors up the street had a puppy wander up to their door which looked alot like Teddi Sue. She wasn't sure exactly which house they lived in but if I came up, she would go with me and knock on doors and help me find them. We did that. The puppy turned out to be a male. Another lady called who saw one single minpin puppy for sale at a fish store in Renton. That also turned out not to be Teddi. It just breaks my heart every time I get my hopes up and then get shot down. But, hey. Whatchya gonna do, right? We have to check out every possibility. I also put up alot more posters up near the area where the car was stolen from. A couple gas stations, a grocery store, a couple of banks, a grocery store and the Muckleshoot Smoke Shop. I put a few up in the residential neighborhood up there, too, but I was not very comfortable walking around there by myself even during the day. I got some pretty intense stares from some of the residents in that neighborhood. I'm glad to be back home but, of course, I hate to be so far from where I think Teddi Sue is. I keep calling the shelters every day and checking things on Craigslist, etc... I'm going to send more emails. I haven't had any response from the long day at the mobile home park. I guess that's about it for now. shrug hug

Slimmin down in- style!

Purred: Sat May 5, '07 10:20pm PST 
You are in all of our thoughts and prayers D'Ann, we WILL find Teddi Sue!! If there was an icon for a hug I'd post a million for you!

Rocky

what is yours is- MINE

Purred: Sun May 6, '07 10:09pm PST 
That it.....girl look at alllll you did dont sell yourself short you are a lot stronger than you think! It will turn out....it has to......still got a good feeling promise! We love you and praying and maybe with some more donations you got gas money and stay a weekend money chin up girl shoulders back you are a GREAT mom!
Go D'Ann Gocheer
Dee

Mocha

Born to have fun

Purred: Sun May 6, '07 11:38pm PST 
We are going to find her. My Children Church group is even praying for Teddi Sue. We aren't giving up hope. I checked at the shelter in Olympia , Wa., just in case, told them the situation. They said it was highly unlikely that she would show up here, but I figured it can't hurt to check.
The Horton Clan
Laddie, Lili, Mocha and mommy Joannehughug

Slimmin down in- style!

Purred: Tue May 8, '07 8:05pm PST 
Great job checking the shelter Mocha!!!!!!!! Good thinking cheer !

♥The- Tater Tots!

STOMPIN- G 4- SALLY

Purred: Wed May 9, '07 10:51am PST 
Thanks, Rocky. hug You are so sweet. cloud 9 And, Mocha, thank you for checking Olympia! Teddi Sue could wind up ANYWHERE! I hope those folks remember to keep an eye out for her. I' will give them a call myself and let them know what I think about the attitude that she probably won't wind up there. We are talking about a stolen dog here! Not one that wandered out of her yard! I guess I better calm down. I just want you to know that I appreciate you checking with Olympia and that was an excellent idea! XOXOXOXO D'Ann hughughug

Lucas- Xenakis

Born to be- loveable

Purred: Wed May 9, '07 3:21pm PST 
Hi, I have sent a message to your dogster mail D'Ann - I hope it leads to something...or at least that dogdetective.com can help!!

Wishing you lots of luck, Lucas' mom

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2