major butt in face report

Bug

I go where Mom- goes.

Purred: Thu Mar 29, '07 9:50am PST 
I love my mom ... butt (hey that's 'p'unny ... big laugh meowha meowha meowha) every now and then I just have to get my butt in her face, despite my mom's objections.
Well, the other night I snuck up on her while she slept. I sprawled out. I had my butt laying on her shoulder, just inches from her nosedancing , with my tail laying next to her head. i was laying on my back, so I was really relaxed. I think she even rubbed my belly a few times in her sleep! I had my head next to her waist. She woke up with her nose very close to my butt. Yeah I was pushed off the bed (mom has no sence of humor when it comes to mybutt in her face thinking ) but the best part ... she has no idea how long my butt was in her face .... bwahahahaha ... meow! way to go

paws to all

Miss Topsy

Single AGAIN!!- :(

Purred: Sun Apr 1, '07 3:22pm PST 
LOL!!! You should get Butt & Face points for that! laugh out loud

My Mami was asleep the other morning and thought she smelled poo butt when she opened her eyes it was my booty! I sometimes got a stink-butt in the mornings!
I don't know why she did all that fussing...I don't fuss when she holds me down and smooches me all up with her stinky breath! confused

Because...into everyone's face a little cat butt should fall! cheer