Close X

major butt in face report

I go where Mom- goes.
Purred: Thu Mar 29, '07 9:50am PST 
I love my mom ... butt (hey that's 'p'unny ... big laugh meowha meowha meowha) every now and then I just have to get my butt in her face, despite my mom's objections.
Well, the other night I snuck up on her while she slept. I sprawled out. I had my butt laying on her shoulder, just inches from her nosedancing , with my tail laying next to her head. i was laying on my back, so I was really relaxed. I think she even rubbed my belly a few times in her sleep! I had my head next to her waist. She woke up with her nose very close to my butt. Yeah I was pushed off the bed (mom has no sence of humor when it comes to mybutt in her face thinking ) but the best part ... she has no idea how long my butt was in her face .... bwahahahaha ... meow! way to go

paws to all

Miss Topsy- *RIP*- 10-2-15

Single AGAIN!!- :(
Purred: Sun Apr 1, '07 3:22pm PST 
LOL!!! You should get Butt & Face points for that! laugh out loud

My Mami was asleep the other morning and thought she smelled poo butt when she opened her eyes it was my booty! I sometimes got a stink-butt in the mornings!
I don't know why she did all that fussing...I don't fuss when she holds me down and smooches me all up with her stinky breath! confused

Because...into everyone's face a little cat butt should fall! cheer