Newbies

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Goblin

Bold as Brass

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 6:35am PST 
We're new to the group and wanted to tell every one hello. What's new here? Any thing interesting we should know? wave

Hailey

I'm a meowmy's - girl!

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 9:25am PST 
Welcome to the group!!!!
This is a group where we all send kitties who don't have many friends cpr's. (Cat Pal Requests). All you have to do is invite them to be friends with you! Feel free to post any kitties that you find on catster who need friends. We all post new kitties from time to time. I sure hope you have fun here! We also like to hang out and talk as you probably have noticed!!!! MOL

Love,
Haileykitty

Toby

If it moves,- I'll lick it!

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 9:39am PST 
Hi there Newbies!!! wave

Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Hailey is right....and this group is also about friendship, caring, being there for one another, purring for each other when we're down or sick.... although there is the occasional catfight laugh out loud (*ahem*...kitty sue, big mabel....big grin )

So feel free to chat to anyone and about anything!!

Most of all HAVE FUN!!!!! dancing

PS: I'm Toby, but there's two of us, so you may call me Toby wan (shortened from Toby-wan-kenobi) and the other Toby is Tobster or Tobster man.

George

The Treat- Stealer

Purred: Mon Mar 19, '07 10:07pm PST 
This is a great group. I am going to invite my brother Snow and my sister Meekah to join too. They always invite new members of catster to be friends and welcome them with a wave. big grin

Coco

Cute Calico

Purred: Wed May 9, '07 4:53am PST 
Hi there kitties I'm new to this group.

Rascal

I\'ll Sleep When- I\'m Old!

Purred: Wed Nov 26, '08 6:21pm PST 
wave We're new too.. great to be here!

Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Purred: Wed Nov 26, '08 6:24pm PST 
Hi everyfur! We are new to your group. We rode in to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Gracie - CC

What can I get- into now?

We're new too!

Little Foot, Furby, Sam, Sugar,Cocoa, Gracie and Angels Mikey, Minnie and Weevils
puppykittykittypuppykittykittypuppypuppykitty

Dozer

The Boy From- Oz!!!!

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Hi Ya

Riding thru - hope to meet you all soon

Dozer xxx

Duncan HBL- (Our Special- Angel)

The Shadow

Purred: Wed Nov 26, '08 6:27pm PST 
Glad to see a lot of our old pals here. My kitty cousin, Magic, and I are already members of this fun group.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2