Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 9 of 289: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]  
Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '07 10:28pm PST 
Hello to all you Olde Furts... I would like to start by welcoming our many new members:
Tank
Sarge
Casper
D.C.
Molly
Patches
Grady
Wow, a whole lot of family members, that is so nice

Earth Day was last Sunday and I have to say that many of you Olde Furts participated by updating your photos. How wonderful they all were! It is so nice to see you all sitting or napping in your chairs, eating grass or lounging in your gardens.

One of us made it on the diary list this past week, it was lil' ol' me, and I almost missed my day.

As on ongoing news about the Pet food recall, remember to remain informed and safe, so please check out these websites:
http://www.avma.org/aa/menufoodsrecall/products.asp
http ://www.howl911.com/petfoodrecall_list.htm

If any fur is interested, Fiesta Cat has a link from Sen. Durbin where you can send a letter to the FDA regarding the recent pet food poisoning.
http://ga3.org/campaign/petfoodsafety?qp_source=petfood_ blogs

We have an update on Toulouse, he is doing well and on the mend. And last we heard Jesse James was doing just fine, but maybe when he wakes from his nap he can let us know how he has been doing this past week.

Reminder - Voting for our group logo contest has begun, the deadline is this Sunday the 29th at midnight to pmail Balster with your choice. Just remember to title your pmail OLDE FURTS VOTING, oh and of course include your choice.

Fellow member Elmo has a friends map on her page, if you have time stop by and add yourself. I will soon, pawmise!

This week in messages was quite fun again, Arnold P. started a message about scratches and asked what every other fur's favorite scratches were. This got many kitties joining in and sharing. I also learned that many kitties like the Zoom Groom, Isaac says it is pure heaven and drools, Arnold P. thinks they are delicious, Annie thinks they are pawsome and Cybil is a new owner of one. Humm, maybe I need one... but I'd like to be brushed, I won't be eating it like Arn..

Only one member had a birthday this past week, Cybil turned Sweet 16. We do have 2 upcoming members birthdays both on May 1st, as well as Alaidh adoption annifursary, since she joined us after her actual birthday.

Take care everyfur!
from attempted furnalist, Sissy

Oh and a repeat reminder... when you send out a group post - please sign your name because some furs read group mail from email, and they don't know who the it is from. Thanks!

Cybil ~ A- Beautiful- Angel

Love and Kisses

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '07 4:37am PST 
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

Wooohoooo Sissy, nice one! How you keep track of all the little details amazes me.shock

applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '07 4:54am PST 
S cheer I cheer S cheer S cheer Y

Good job!

In case any of you missed it, I wanted to tell you that Catster now has a Pet Food Recall Center where you can find out all the latest info.

Have a good weekend, Olde Furts!

Fiesta Cat - Sweet Angel

Party on!!

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '07 6:01am PST 
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

Love ya, Sissy!!! applauseapplauseapplauseapplause

You are one smart and well-organized kitty.

Now we can find out what is going on while we are sleeping. kitty

Purrrrrrrrrs & wishes,
FC

Angel- Captain,- Macaroni

Cowcats Rock

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '07 7:03am PST 
Thanks Sissy, you keep us in the loop.laugh out loud

^Softy^- (1987-1999)

I'm old school,- man

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '07 8:49am PST 
Still got it, Sissy.

Annie- Angelpants

Her Princessness

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '07 12:30pm PST 
Thanks Sissy! Pawsomely done! Now I can get back to that nap, knowing that I'm totally in the loop!
cheer

Alaidh - my little- angel

The only real- cat is a grey- cat!

Purred: Sun Apr 29, '07 11:29am PST 
Thanks, Sissy!

Darn it! I always forget to sign my group posts! Sorry! I'll be sure to remember from now on!!

Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Fri May 4, '07 9:10am PST 
It's FRIDAY!!! That means another weekly summary is coming!!

snoopy snoopy snoopy snoopy snoopy snoopy snoopy snoopy snoopy

cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer

kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri May 4, '07 9:31pm PST 
Well it sure has been a busy week in this group, lots of new members so lets start by welcoming them:
Annie
Joshua
Buff Cat
Spocky
Comet
Mercedes
Kybo
Sammie
Witje
Alex

Catgrats to members Queenie for being chosen diary of the day twice this past week. As well as Rocky Ann, but she wasn't so lucky as she was chosen only once.

Our votes were cast and we have a group logo! Calvin's entries won, catgrats to him. And thank you Balster for your fabulous tabulation of all the votes.

And as per Calvin's request for a weekly update on Scooter 's nekked belly, I am sad to say this may be the last one as her fur is almost all grown back. However she has a new video to show us all. I know Simon is going to be all purring and flirting as he is a Scooter admirer. But PixieBelle posted pictures of her nekked belly...any other fur feel like sharing for next week?

As on ongoing news about the Pet food recall, remember to remain informed and safe, so please check out these websites:
http://www.avma.org/aa/menufoodsrecall/products.asp
http ://www.howl911.com/petfoodrecall_list.htm
http://www.itchmo.com/rec alls.html

And check out Fiesta Cat's link to Sen. Durbin where you can send a letter to the FDA regarding the recent pet food poisoning.
http://ga3.org/campaign/petfoodsafety?qp_source=petfood_ blogs

A member is in need of purring, Henry has had another seizure...he needs our purrs.

Fellow member Catfish has a friends guestbook on her page, as well as on her family's pages. If you have time stop by and add yourself to her map . After you've done that stop by Macaroni's page and add yourself there. And Taz won on www.stuffonmycat.com, catgrats that is pawsome, you have great outfits!

This week in messages was quite quiet... Keecee started a discussion about our tag line, 'Grimalkin Power' but I think we were all napping at the time... Arnold P. would like us to all visit Tooney's page. If you have time Tyler has a nice diary entry, a dedication in fact to his angel furriends. We might get busy next week, Sagan says he will stop babysitting the kittens soon to rejoin us and Cookie will be back as soon and grandmaw gets better.

We had some members celebrating this past week, Missy turned 14, Snuggle turned 16 and Alaidh celebrated her 18 adoption annifursary.
We do have 2 upcoming members birthdays both tomorrow May 5th!

Take care everyfur!
from your furnalist, Sissy

(Page 9 of 289: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]