Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 8 of 283: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '07 5:33am PST 
Come on Arnold, let's sing to Sissy:

You don't have to be a star, baby, to be in my world. You don't have to be a star, baby, to be in my world.

Good job, Sissy! cheer

Popcorn? I missed the pocorn? When did that happen? I must have been taking a nap!

Knead On ~

kitty

Fiesta Cat - Sweet Angel

Party on!!

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '07 6:16am PST 
Sissy, You are incredible!!! cheercheercheer

Tell your mom to give you extra treats & a kiss for that great job. snoopysnoopysnoopy

Purrrrrrrs,
FC

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '07 8:40am PST 
Sissy, you're the best! I love, love, love your weekly column. Thank you. applause

Sissy, my nekked belly is not that interesting anymore. It will take a while before my fur is full length, but you can't see bare skin anymore. smile Jesse has the nekked belly now!

Frankie,- Dreamboat- Angel

Spa Meow,- President

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '07 5:25pm PST 
No, Sissy, not much to report. I was an anonymous rosette giver, but was found out by a youngster. I was the Kissing Cat and was giving out Butterfly Kisses, and was found out by Gordy, who is a year-old youngster. I am only 6, but boy do I feel old???

Let's keep purring for Toulouse...

Cybil ~ A- Beautiful- Angel

Love and Kisses

Purred: Sun Apr 22, '07 7:46am PST 
kitty Wonderful job, Sissy! Thanks for announcing my Birthday, that was very kind of you. cheer

So what excitement can us Olde Furts stir up this week? laugh out loud

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Sun Apr 22, '07 7:00pm PST 
MOL oh Calvin, what talent you have!
Thanks Arnold & FC for your kind meows.
Cybil sweetheart how could I not mention you? And you look too cute in your new pink bed!
Franky, sorry you were discovered, wish I knew I would have added you to the column. Its always fun to find out which Olde Furts are active.
So Scooter what are we to do about the nekked belly? Are you passing your section of the column to Jesse James? Maybe we could alternate or something, I know there are a few kitties who enjoy liking their belly's.

purrs to you all!

Alex Angel

Handsome is as- Handsome Does

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '07 12:25pm PST 
Awesome (er...PAWSOME) post, as always!!
dancinghail
Now we can get back to our naps...
Luv ya, Sissy!! --Annie & Alex

Simon,- little- bodhisattva

Ye Olde Bard

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '07 7:38pm PST 
Ahem...

Not trying to be too frisky, Scootie, but your nekked belly is ALWAYS interesting... *blush*

Luv and headbutters,

Simon

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '07 8:34pm PST 
Now I'm blushing. red face

Baby (Dec.- 1987-Dec.- 2007)

Wingin' It

Purred: Thu Apr 26, '07 12:50pm PST 
What's this? A wet diaper contest? laugh out loud

(Page 8 of 283: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]