Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 6 of 294: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '07 7:48am PST 
Sissy:

Great job on this week's update! applause

Us Olde Furts are pretty active, aren't we? way to go

I was disappointed cause I wanted to see the neked belly picture but the link didn't work. DRATS! frown I'll bet the neked belly is cool now with the spikey hair growing back! big grin

Thank you also for mentioning Autumn in your weekly recap. cry

Cybil ~ A- Beautiful- Angel

Love and Kisses

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '07 10:35am PST 
I saw the naked bellyshock I even left a comment! Looks cool and comfy to me, just what a girl in hot New Mexico needs . . . a Britney cut laugh out loud

Sissy, you have a beautiful way with writing, what a talent, something most of us can only aspire too. The past couple weeks in our home have been very distracting so we haven't been in the Olde Furts much. Reading your weekly column helps to get me up to speed. Thank you so much wink

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '07 7:57pm PST 
I finally saw the neked belly way to go

Wowza - it is a Britney cut, Cybil! shock

Do you need a sweater, Scootie? laugh out loud

Fiesta Cat - Sweet Angel

Party on!!

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '07 8:10pm PST 
Love your photo, Scooter!!!

I will spare you all and not post a photo of where the v-e-t shaved me last week for my rectal exam. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '07 9:06pm PST 
Aww, c'mon Fiesta Cat. You don't want to share that?

My belly cut is a trend-setter, isn't it? Calvin, my mom says my tummy was bristly but now it's fuzzy and soft. I knew you'd want an update! wink

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Apr 6, '07 10:24pm PST 
Meow all you Olde Furts members, what a busy week! Once again I will start by welcoming our new members from this past week
Catfish
Isaac
Simon
Sammie
Kiki
Softy
Alaidh
Dante
We have also crossed a little milestone and have welcomed our 100th member! MOL and a few more!

On April 1st we almost added a new member Calvinina. But our admin put her paw down claiming 'she' is too hot and too much competition for the rest of us girls. MOL

It was a slow week on the diary list, but our very own Nigel did make it on there. I love his pic with his prairie dog furriend!

There was a fun anonymous rosette being given out; a Flashing Easter Bunny. Calvin was then sending secret messages to only boy OF...but that didn't last long for some frisky girls were reading the messages... You know after reading all the messages from the last week Calvin sure has been naughty all week long!

And for our weekly update on Scooter 's nekked belly, she has a new video to show us a little more of it.

The sad thing this week is that the Pet food recall doesn't seem to end. I'd like you all to remain safe, so check out this website: howl911 which has a lot of info on the petfood recall. For more info and a good article on Who makes what foods on ThePetFoodList

Sweet Muffin had a vet visit this week and sadly was diagnosed with CRF. A forum was started called Living with CRF so stop if you have some advise to give or need some yourself.
Also Arnold P. had an emergency trip to the vet... poor fellow is taking medicine for a UTI but is doing well now.

We are also having a group logo contest so if you are interested you can read the rules and see the pawsome prizes our admins are giving out (and Queenie too)
Oh and if somefur has time can you wake JesseJames, because he seems to nap while reading messages because he thinks we are having a sleeping contest! MOL

Have you noticed we have videos on our group page? I did...It's quite fun see a fellow Olde Furt playing.

We celebrated two members' birthdays this week, Cookie turned 20 and Shamus celebrated his Birthday Remembrance at the Bridge
( and if you haven't already, please post your birthday date here)

And Calvin noticed something funny, we Olde Furts are google pawpular. Look at this

For the next week we have 3 birthdays to look forward to... everyfur get your naps in for the celebrations.

Oh and one last reminder... when you send out a group post - please sign your name cause some furs read group mail from email, and they don't know who the it is from. Thanks!

Scooter ~- Our Angel

Purred: Fri Apr 6, '07 10:41pm PST 
applause... applause ... applause

You've outdone yourself, Sissy. hail Wow! That was a lot of happenings!

Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Sat Apr 7, '07 6:52am PST 
Another fabulous job, Sissy! applause applause applause applause applause

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Sat Apr 7, '07 7:48am PST 
Wowza - Sissy! way to go We're gonna have to start paying you if we stay so active!

I loved, loved, loved the new neked belly video, Scootie! You sure have some chocolate feet, and a big ole neked belly - MOL! shock

I guess I was a stinker this week! dancing

Happy Easter OF's!

kitty

Scooter ~- Our Angel

Purred: Sat Apr 7, '07 8:18am PST 
THIS WEEK, Calvin? You think you were a stinker just THIS WEEK? laugh out loud

(Page 6 of 294: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]