Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 3 of 287: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 1:41pm PST 
I think the girls were really flirting with me, but I've decided that I will give out free pinches on St. Patrick's Day to those girls not wearing green - MOL!

I don't do kisses - gag!

shock

Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 7:40pm PST 
Ha Ha Ha, Calvin! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

There's a picture of you kissing your BROTHER Violet on your page!! laugh out loud

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 8:39pm PST 
laugh out loud

Arnold, you're baaaaaad!

I don't know if you can say much, though -- both of you are wearing that eye shadow. Was there a sale on white?

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 10:15pm PST 
LOL, Scootie! My Mom is so excited about that eye shadow, but, hey...it worked for me this time!

Cybil ~ A- Beautiful- Angel

Love and Kisses

Purred: Sun Mar 11, '07 5:21am PST 
Sissy, you're mews letter is wonderful!! I just love it, and have read it several times. Mostly because I can't remember what I read the time before shock

Thanks for mentioning my younger fellow . . .what a looker he is! Oh my!

Three cheers for Cooter . . . cheer cheer cheer He helps to keep me young big grin

Alex Angel

Handsome is as- Handsome Does

Purred: Sun Mar 11, '07 7:25pm PST 
Sissy, me & the sis are lovin' this newsletter...you're pawsome at keeping tabs on everyone...it's almost scary! Anymew, it helps us furgetful olde furts remember what's up. Thanks!!
hailhail

Baby (Dec.- 1987-Dec.- 2007)

Wingin' It

Purred: Mon Mar 12, '07 6:15pm PST 
Another pawsome newsletter, Sissy!

And Calvin, heads up! She was probably a journalist before she retired, not a secretary!
My heavens, men are all alike. They just hope you have great legs (all 4 of 'em) and can take dictation.
laugh out loud

Speaking of men, I could take a bite of that Cooter myself. Cute! He should enter the Mr. Catster contest.
--Baby

Cybil ~ A- Beautiful- Angel

Love and Kisses

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '07 4:41am PST 
My goodness, Calvin is getting a razzing lately laugh out loud Better watch it Calvin, these O.F.'s have got your # big laugh

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 8:08pm PST 
Well it sure has been a busy week in this group, lots of new members so lets start by welcoming them:
Budweiser S. Piper
Tux
Boris
Rafiki
Kiwi
Puddin'
Balster
Taz
Welcome all! Now for you young furts, if you get too rowdy and wake us up from too many naps we might just put you in the playpen. MOL

A rosette mystery has been solved and one of our own was behind it. Our very sneaky Arnold P.is the White Shadow. And now Calvin and he are comparing their white (eye) shadow in their pictures... oh silly boys...

There has been a new addition, or 4, in Sagan 's family. The kittens were a gift from his angel furbrother Bill... we all think the new kits are adorable.

And catgrats to our very own Dave for being Diary of the Day on Tuesday. He sure looks purrific in green.

Some Olde Furts have been busy updating their page this week too, Thomas has some cute kitten pics put up. Another is Boomer who updated her page a little while back. I wonder, does this make our mommy's feel younger or older when they scan and add our baby pictures to our page?

On the health front, our dear sweet Scooter will be laying low the next few days. She has another vet appointment soon and will be having an ultrasound. So everyfur please join in for a big group purr. Well one good health news is that Arnold is healthy and as per his vet a big hunk of man.

I'd like to add that I purrsonally love this group, there are a bunch of great kits in here and I am proud to be an Olde Furt!
Now I am off to practice my yowl a bit before I nap...I hear it's something we should do as we age, so tell me if I get it right ok Fiesta Cat...

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 8:20pm PST 
Sissy, a fabulous job as always! Thanks for mentioning my little caper as the White Shadow! red face

Even tho I try to follow the goings-on closely, I am always anxious to see your recap!

(Page 3 of 287: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]