Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 273 of 293: Viewing entries 2721 to 2730)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  268  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  [Last 10 entry]  
Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Sep 27, '13 9:04pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #343 - September 21-27

Meow furts, we have one mew member this week, please meow hello to:
Buddy-Budd da Blue

Cat quote: "Always turn and look when your cat gazes behind you with that intent look in her eyes. Some day there might actually be something there.--Anonymous"

One furt was in the spotlight this week: Pansy was a Daily Diary Pick. Catgrats!

Hope you've all caught up on our Furts Of The Month as a mew interviews with mew furts is fast approaching!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Daisy, Jacks, Joey, Kaci Sunshine, Natalie the NatCat, Polka-dot Sally, Sam, Samoa, Tomcat and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
In sad mews we lost two furts, Bear and Edison gained their wings this week, sending many purrs to their furmilies.

We had one Bridge Anniversary Remembrance fur Punkin.

We have one Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Rose. We also have 6 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Miss Glory, Pandora, Taylor, Perla, Tigger and Queenie.

This week's fun cat fact:
When a domestic cat goes after mice, about 1 pounce in 3 results in a catch.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Emily

Running Water

Purred: Mon Sep 30, '13 8:56am PST 
applauseapplause Great edition Sissy cheercat on moon

Elsa, - Sweet Angel

Forever Flirt

Purred: Tue Oct 1, '13 5:54pm PST 
One pounce in three isn't bad at all! Kisses dear Sissy!

Misha Angel

Misha Mouse- snuggle muffin

Purred: Wed Oct 2, '13 5:41pm PST 
Great recap,Sissy flowers
Hi Elsa and Emily wave

Emily

Running Water

Purred: Fri Oct 4, '13 8:36am PST 
wavewavewavewavecheer Elsa and Misha cat on moon

Purred: Fri Oct 4, '13 9:11pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #344 - September 28-October 4

Meow furts, we have no mew member this week, how about a group nap in a big pile of leaves?

Cat quote: "Cats are designated friends. --Norman Corwin"

One furt was in the spotlight this week: Buddha was a Daily Diary Pick. Catgrats!

Hope you'll stop by and read all of our interviews fur our Furts of the Month Angel Extravaganza! Come meet our olde timer member, reacquaint yourself with an olde furriend... Remember to stop by often as a mew interviews are being posted twice a week!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Daisy, Jacks, Joey, Kaci Sunshine, Natalie the NatCat, Polka-dot Sally, Sam, Samoa, Tomcat and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
In sad mews we lost a member this week, Rafiki gained her wings this week, sending many purrs to her furmily.

We had one Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Rose is now a teenager. We also had 6 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Miss Glory, Pandora, Taylor, Perla, Tigger and Queenie.

We have 2 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Buddy and Antoinne.

Cats' hearing stops at 65 khz (kilohertz); humans' hearing stops at 20 khz.

Take care everyfur!

Purred: Fri Oct 11, '13 9:10pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #345 - October 5-11

Meow furts, we have two mew members this week, please help me meow a big hello to:
Chloe
Miss Mittens

Cat quote: "When you come upon your cat, deep in meditation, staring thoughtfully at something that you can't see, just remember that your cat is, in fact, running the universe. --Bonni Elizabeth Hall "

One furt was in the spotlight this week: Avail was a Daily Diary Pick. Catgrats!

Purring you each stop by and read our interviews fur our Furts of the Month Angel Extravaganza! Come meet our olde timer members, reacquaint yourself with an olde furriend... Remember to stop by often as mew interviews are being posted twice a week!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Daisy, Jacks, Joey, Natalie the NatCat, Polka-dot Sally, Sam, Tomcat and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
Extra purrs are needed fur: Dotman, Kaci Sunshine and Samoa, all 3 have had vet visits this week and could use our pawsitive purrs.

We had 2 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Buddy and Antoinne.

We have 2 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Patches and Skeeter.

Cats do not think that they are little people. They think that we are big cats. This influences their behavior in many ways.

To all of our Canadian Furts, wishing you a meowvelous Thanksgiving, purriing that you get lots of yummy turkey!

Take care everyfur!

Phantom -- Dreamboat #- 113

King of my- domain

Purred: Sun Oct 13, '13 7:45am PST 
Thank you for the update Sissy! I'm glad you're telling my parents I think they are big cats, not that I'm a little human. I keep licking moms head to let her know I think she is really special and worthy of my extra cleaning!hughughughug

PatPat

Mama Patpat,- patty pat

Purred: Sun Oct 13, '13 8:29am PST 
Thank mew for the update Sissy, I was behind and had to read 3....meomy has been bad! But I dragged her to the catputer today dancing

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Mon Oct 14, '13 9:05am PST 
applauseapplausecheerapplauseapplause

(Page 273 of 293: Viewing entries 2721 to 2730)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  268  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  [Last 10 entry]