Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 260 of 293: Viewing entries 2591 to 2600)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  255  256  257  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  265  [Last 10 entry]  
Augie -- Our Angel

So happy to be- wed to Princess- Nikki!

Purred: Sat Mar 9, '13 5:29am PST 
Sissy, thank you for another wonderful update!

Purrs,
Augie

Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Thu Mar 14, '13 3:11pm PST 
Thank you Sissy!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Moose

Moosie caboosie- has got a screw- loosie.

Purred: Thu Mar 14, '13 4:37pm PST 
applause Thank you, Sissy!

Baltster- 1990 ~ 2011

Winks, to the- ladies, Iz still- got it

Purred: Fri Mar 15, '13 1:52am PST 
Thanks Sissy, we used to have some tasty rats at our old place. The human thought they were lovely and said she would have preferred them alive. Strange human I thought. But she said they looked cute. They had beautiful fur and looked so clean. Just like a little kitten.

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Mar 15, '13 9:02pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #315 - March 9-15

Meow furts, let's meow hello to our 2 mew members before we start our recap:
Lillian
and Dashiell

Cat quote: "Chances are that a man who can nuzzle a kitten is also open and caring in other facets of his life.--Barbara L. Diamond

Two furts were in the spotlight this week: Pansy and Jacks were each a Daily Diary. Catgrat Furts!

Hope you've all read the interviews with our Furts Of The Month this month, they sure are interesting!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Jacks, Joey, Kaci Sunshine, Natalie the NatCat, Sam and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
In sad mews we lost a member this week, Hooch gained his wings, he was a brave boy and he will be missed, purrs to his furmily.

We had 5 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Taillee turned a meowvelous 23, Pansy & Dotman turned 15, Patches is now 14 and Hemingway turned the double 11's. We also had 4 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Rascal, Flinders, Dotman, and Nora, as well as one Bridge Anniversary Remembrance fur Baby.

We have 5 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Rajah, Cassidy, Princess Lilly-Rose, Booand Peaches. We also have 4 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Princess Pennelope Prudence, Maxie, Feets and Bonnie Banks, we also have one Bridge Anniversary Remembrance fur Smokey.

This week's fun cat fact:
When your cats rubs up against you, she is actually marking you as "hers" with her scent. If your cat pushes his face against your head, it is a sign of acceptance and affection.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Fri Mar 15, '13 10:48pm PST 
Thank you, Sissy! You're awesome! big hug

PatPat

Mama Patpat,- patty pat

Purred: Sat Mar 16, '13 7:23am PST 
Sissy thank mew for the wonderpurr updates. I love to give my meowm headbonks and even wash her face for her.

Hope effurryone has a wonderful weekend, keep up the great work Sissy!

purrrrrs,
Patpat

Augie -- Our Angel

So happy to be- wed to Princess- Nikki!

Purred: Sat Mar 16, '13 7:24am PST 
Thanks, Sissy! And have a happy St. Paddy's Day weekend!

Purrs,
Augie

Jacks

I yowl,- therefore I am

Purred: Sat Mar 16, '13 10:11am PST 
Thank you, Sissy.

Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Tue Mar 19, '13 6:33pm PST 
Thanks Sissy!applauseapplauseapplause

(Page 260 of 293: Viewing entries 2591 to 2600)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  255  256  257  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  265  [Last 10 entry]