Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 255 of 292: Viewing entries 2541 to 2550)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  [Last 10 entry]  
Baltster- 1990 ~ 2011

Winks, to the- ladies, Iz still- got it

Purred: Sat Dec 29, '12 12:05pm PST 
Thank you Sissyflowers

Misha Angel

Misha Mouse- snuggle muffin

Purred: Sun Dec 30, '12 4:35am PST 
Great job Sissy.way to go

Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Tue Jan 1, '13 5:40pm PST 
Brava Sissy!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '13 7:46pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #305 - December 29-January 4

Meow furts, we have one mew member this week, let's meow hello and welcome:
Spokes

Cat quote: "You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people, because cats find humans useful domestic animals.--George Mikes"

A few furts were in the spotlight this week: Blizzard, Henry and Natalie were each a Daily Diary Pick! Congrats Furts.

It's that time again, be sure to check out our Furts Of The Month this month and previous months!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Hooch, Jacks, Joey, Kaci Sunshine, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Sam and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
In sad mews we lost a member this week, Jacob gained his wings after a battle with Cancer, many purrs to his furmily.

We had 7 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Sylvester turned 19, Augie is now a teenager, Patches is a meowvelous 23, Sigmund & Kingston turned 17, Lucy Lui is now 11 and Petra is a dozen years. We also had 2 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Minxy and Princess Jasmin.

We have 1 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Edgar. We also have 3 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Emily Felicity, Blaze, and Junior.

This week's fun cat fact:
The Ancient Egyptian word for cat was mau, which means "to see".

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Macy Angel

Meow,meow,meow

Purred: Mon Jan 7, '13 4:29pm PST 
Thanks for the update and for keeping me on the purr list Sissy big hug
Hello there Spokes wave

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:05am PST 
Thank you Sissy!!! Sorry I am late!!!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 9:21pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #306 - January 5-11

Meow furts, we have no mew member this week, so how about a group nap to keep warm these winter days?

Cat quote: "Two things are aesthetically perfect in the world - the clock and the cat. --Emile Auguste Chartier"

One furt was in the spotlight this week: Henry was a Daily Diary Pick! Congrats Furts.

Hope you've all read the interviews with our Furts Of The Month this month, they sure are interesting!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Hooch, Jacks, Joey, Kaci Sunshine, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Sam and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.

We had 1 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Edgar turned 17. We also had 3 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Emily Felicity, Blaze and Junior.

We have 2 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Spencer and Waverly.

This week's fun cat fact:
It is estimated that cats can make over 60 different sounds.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Augie -- Our Angel

So happy to be- wed to Princess- Nikki!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 5:14am PST 
Thanks for another good update. Also, thanks for mentioning my birfday last time. We were having Catster fleas and missed it. I just wanted to make sure you know I appurrciate it!

Purrs,
Augie (the teenager!)

Phantom -- Dreamboat #- 113

King of my- domain

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:57am PST 
Thanks Sissy, another great edition!

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 10:55am PST 
You are pawsome Sissy!!!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

(Page 255 of 292: Viewing entries 2541 to 2550)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  260  [Last 10 entry]