Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 249 of 290: Viewing entries 2481 to 2490)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  [Last 10 entry]  
Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Oct 12, '12 9:08pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #293 - October 6-12

Meow furts, lets meow hello to our one mew member before we start this week's recap:
Snap

Cat quote: "Loneliness is comforted by the closeness and touch of fur to fur, skin to skin - or skin to fur. --Paul Gallico"

One furt was in the spotlight this week: Henry was a Daily Diary Pick. Congrats Furts.

Remember to check out our Furts Of The Month this month!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Gentleman Jack, Hooch, Jacks, Kaci Sunshine, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Sam, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
Felix had some tests done at the vet and could use some purrs to make sure he will be ok.

We had 1 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Redd Catt is now a teenager, we also had 2 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Buddy and Antoinne.

We have 1 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Skeeter, and 1 Birthday Remembrance at the Bridge fur: Patches.

This week's fun cat fact:
A cat will kill it's prey based on movement, but may not necessarily recognize that prey as food. Realizing that prey is food is a learned behavior.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Macy Angel

Meow,meow,meow

Purred: Sat Oct 13, '12 6:03am PST 
Welcome Snap welcome
Thanks for remembering me every week Sissy. I am sure all those purrs are helping me kitty

Perla -- My sweet- angel

Cat of Mystery

Purred: Sat Oct 13, '12 6:22am PST 
Thanks for the update, Sissy!

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Sat Oct 13, '12 9:44am PST 
Dang, we're finally getting email messages again from Catster. We have not received any for awhile, and it has kept us out of the loop!

Thanks for the update, Sissy! You rock!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Maxwell- Edison (Max)

I try to be- invisible!

Purred: Sun Oct 14, '12 8:55am PST 
Purrs to all the kitties in need of them!

Baltster- 1990 ~ 2011

Winks, to the- ladies, Iz still- got it

Purred: Fri Oct 19, '12 2:34am PST 
flowers

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Oct 19, '12 8:41pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #294 - October 13-19

Meow furts, we have no mew members this week, so how about a group nap to keep warm these aumtumn days?

Cat quote: "We need a word for all the kitty-prints that are all over my windshield because the cats like to lie on my hood when the car is still warm. -- Megan Coughlin"

A few furts were in the spotlight this week: Sky, Queen Tallulah, Henry, Camille Rose and Felix were each a Daily Diary Pick. Congrats Furts.

Hope you've all read the interviews with our Furts Of The Month this month, they sure are interesting!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Gentleman Jack, Hooch, Jacks, Kaci Sunshine, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Sam, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
Purrs are needed fur Jacob who went to the vet and found some tumours in his abdominal cavity and lungs.
Joey also needs purrs as he has enlarged node, purrs its not the big C.
In sad mews we lost a member this week, Felix gained his wings after feeling furty fur a while, purrs to his furmily.

We had 1 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Skeeter turned 17, and we had 1 Birthday Remembrance at the Bridge fur: Patches.

We have 1 Bridge Anniversary Remembrance fur: Patches,
and 1 Gotcha Day fur: Mathis der Meowler.

This week's fun cat fact:
The cheetah is the only cat in the world that can't retract it's claws.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Misha Angel

Misha Mouse- snuggle muffin

Purred: Sat Oct 20, '12 6:41am PST 
Sissy, I did not know about Jacob or Joey.Thanks for letting me know. I went straight to their pages to purr for them. This is one reason your updates are so important. Thanks for doing them every week flowers

Thomas - brave- angel&hearts- ;

Mild-mannered- ninja.

Purred: Sat Oct 20, '12 11:43am PST 
We didn't know about Jacob either. Angel purrs for him, Joey, and all who need them! hug

Sugar ~- Sweet Angel

Sweet and Shy

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '12 8:15am PST 
Lots of kitties to purr for - we are on it up here at the bridge!

Thanks for the recap, Sissy!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

little angelcloud 9hug

(Page 249 of 290: Viewing entries 2481 to 2490)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  [Last 10 entry]