Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 248 of 283: Viewing entries 2471 to 2480)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  [Last 10 entry]  
Cleopatra ~- Grace

Gray Streek

Purred: Tue Sep 25, '12 9:34am PST 
happy dance The cat quotes are great happy dance

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '12 8:16pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #291 - September 22-28

Meow furts, we have no mew members, so how about a group nap to snuggle our warmth together?

Cat quote: "A dog is like a liberal. He wants to please everybody. A cat doesn't need to know that everybody loves him --William Kunstler"

Many furts were in the spotlight this week: Sharif, Camille Rose, Pansy, Gentleman Jack and Macy were all Daily Diary Picks,while Cleopatra-Grace and Daisy were each Cat Of The Day. Congrats Furts.

Hope you have all read our current Furts Of The Month interviews, two mew interviews with mew furts is almost here!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Gentleman Jack, Hooch, Kaci Sunshine, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Sam, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
Jacks could use some purrs, he's been losing weight and they found a thyroid tumor.
In sad mews we lost a member this week, Toulouse gained his wings, purrs to his furmily.

We had 1 Birthday Remembrance at the Bridge fur: Ginger and 1 Bridge Anniversary Remembrance fur: Trouser.

We have 3 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur:
Miss Glory, Perla and Rose. We also have 4 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Pandora, Taylor, Tigger and Queenie.

This week's fun cat fact:
The life expectancy of cats has nearly doubled over the last fifty years.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Mon Oct 1, '12 6:52am PST 
Purring for all of our friends that are doing poorly......

Thanks for the recap Sissy!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

PatPat

Mama Patpat,- patty pat

Purred: Mon Oct 1, '12 9:43am PST 
great recap Sissy!!!! I do love reading your interviews. So many interesting purrrs.

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '12 9:01pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #292 - September 29-October 5

Meow furts, we have no mew official members this week, but I think I did see a young one sneaking around...

Cat quote: "Beware of people who dislike cats.--Irish Proverb"

Two furts were in the spotlight this week: Buddy and Simone were each Daily Diary Picks. Congrats Furts.

It's that time again, be sure to check out our Furts Of The Month this month and previous months!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Gentleman Jack, Hooch, Jacks, Kaci Sunshine, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Sam, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.

We had 4 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Miss Glory is now 19, Perla turned sweet 16, Rose is a dozen years and Tyke is now a teenager. We also had 4 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Pandora, Taylor, Tigger and Queenie.

We have 1 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Redd Catt, we also have 2 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Buddy and Antoinne.

This week's fun cat fact:
An adult cat has 30 teeth, 16 on the top and 14 on the bottom.

To all our Canadian Furts, we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

PatPat

Mama Patpat,- patty pat

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '12 5:46am PST 
Bravo!! Sissy I do love your quotes and notes! So wonderpur of you to keep us furts informed of all the goings on, we would be lost without you!

hugs and purrrs!

Phantom -- Dreamboat #- 113

King of my- domain

Purred: Sun Oct 7, '12 10:04am PST 
Great Recap Sissy...Thank you for all you docheercheercheer

Thomas - brave- angel&hearts- ;

Mild-mannered- ninja.

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '12 7:20am PST 
*emerges from weekend-long turkey coma*

Nom nom nom, that was good! And we get to do it again next month with the Americans! cloud 9 Happy Thanksgiving to Sissy and all our other Canadian Furts. flowers

Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '12 9:05am PST 
Sissy, I hope your family and all of our Canadian furriends had a pawsome Thanksgiving!!!!

happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '12 9:55am PST 
cheer Thank you Sissy cheer

(Page 248 of 283: Viewing entries 2471 to 2480)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  [Last 10 entry]