Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 246 of 283: Viewing entries 2451 to 2460)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  [Last 10 entry]  
Misha Angel

Misha Mouse- snuggle muffin

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '12 6:05pm PST 
I am so sorry Ginggie,
I thought he was a furt but when I looked at his Catster page he was not listed as being in the group anymore. We will get right on it.

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '12 6:30pm PST 
Sorry about that Ginngie, but Chip is not listed in the Olde Furts roll call. We're sorry he made his journey to the bridge ~

little angelhug

Phantom -- Dreamboat #- 113

King of my- domain

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 11:06am PST 
Hi all. Great update and for adding me to the purrs list...please keep me on for a bit at least!

Nelly ~ Bell- ~ May

Cat Of Many- Colors

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 10:51am PST 
applauseapplause Sissy applauseapplause

Xena- Princess- Warrior - DG#23

Xena the Warrior- Princess

Purred: Thu Sep 6, '12 8:13pm PST 
Great job and thank you for all of the updates...we wish all that had birthdays a happy birthday, gotcha day, and rememberance days....and so sorry to hear about those that have made their journey...

love and hugs to you all
Xenahug

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '12 8:05pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #288 - September 1-7

Meow furts, we had no mew members this past week, so how about a group nap together in a sunny spot?

Cat quote: "Cats have an infallible understanding of total concentration--and get between you and it. --Arthur Bridges"

It's that time again, be sure to check out our Furts Of The Month this month and previous months!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Bella, Hooch, Kaci Sunshine, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Ollie, Phantom, Sam, Samsara, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
Extra purrs are needed fur Sassy, she had an ultrasound and she has pancreatic cancer, she needs our pawsitive energy.
In sad mews we lost 2 members this week, PixieBelle gained her wings unexpectedly, she will be missed terribly, sending many comfurting purrs to her furmily. We also meowed goodbye to Tigger, he was feeling furty and now feels young again, purr sto his furmily.

We had 5 Birthdays to celebrate this past week fur: Daisy & BJ turned 15, Lucy & Joey turned double 1's and Tigger turned 17. We also had 5 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Frankie, Baltster, Princess Furgy, Flick and Tansey's Fancy.

We have one Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Tigre 2.

This week's fun cat fact:
Redecorating your home? Let your cat explore after the decorating is done. Paints, wallpaper pastes and paint thinners can be toxic to cats. Play it safe!

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Macy Angel

Meow,meow,meow

Purred: Sat Sep 8, '12 6:07am PST 
Thanks for the update Sissy. Thanks for purring for me too. I am having a super week!

Phantom -- Dreamboat #- 113

King of my- domain

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 9:55am PST 
Thanks for the update....Purrs to Pixie's family and to Sassy, who did gain her wings after this note.

I appreciate all the purrs for me. I think I'm recovered thanks to that and you can take me off the purrs list...hopefully for a long time! But I appreciate all the love and purrs and support.

Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Mon Sep 10, '12 11:58am PST 
Thank you Sissy!

Phantom, I am glad you are feeling better!

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '12 7:30pm PST 
Phantom I am so furry happy to hear you are better and that I can take you off the purr list, that is the best mews!

(Page 246 of 283: Viewing entries 2451 to 2460)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  [Last 10 entry]