Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 244 of 289: Viewing entries 2431 to 2440)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  239  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  [Last 10 entry]  
Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 10:17am PST 
Great job Sissy!!!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Angel Onyx

What\'s to eat?

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 12:32pm PST 
Thanks for remembering me, Sissy. It's true that we Angel Furts are keeping an eye on all of our friends still with their Earth families. cat on moon

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '12 8:29pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #284 - August 4-10

Meow furts, we have no mew members this week, so how about a group nap in the sun?

Cat quote: "If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it? --Steven Wright"

Only one furt was in the spotlight this week: Peaches was a Daily Diary Pick. Catgrats!

Remember to check out our Furts Of The Month this month!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Bella, Hooch, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Ollie, Sam, Samsara, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
In sad mews we lost a member this week, Samantha gained her wings, many purrs to her furmily.

We had 6 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: KiKi turned 17, Cleopatra & Sam turned sweet 16, and Nashua, Mitzi Mayhem & Amy each turned 19. We also had 2 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Muffin, and Onyx, and a Bridge Anniversary Remembrances fur: Ashley Grimalkin.

We have 4 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Mouse, Emma Jean, Pumpkin and Wilson J. Scooter. We have 2 Bridge Anniversary Remembrances fur: Lacey and Muffin. We also have 5 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Zack, Kujo, Boots,
Baby and Comet.

This week's fun cat fact:
Cats are sometimes born with extra toes. This is called polydactly. These toes will not harm the cat, but you should keep his claws trimmed just like any toe.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

PixieBelle- angel- ♥

pampered- princess

Purred: Sat Aug 11, '12 10:21am PST 
Thank you Sissy for keeping us up to date in this very lazy summer! applauseapplauseapplause

Freckles- (1993-2011)

My beautiful old- lady!

Purred: Sun Aug 12, '12 12:04am PST 
At the SPCA where mum volunteers there was a whole litter of kittens with extra toes last year. They were very sweet and friendly and mum was really tempted by the little tortie girl of the bunch who looked like me but with big round feet! I intervened and steered her to Teya instead though!

Teya

House Panther

Purred: Sun Aug 12, '12 12:05am PST 
Thanks Freckles! I always wondered where the mysterious benign lump on my leg came from...

Macy Angel

Meow,meow,meow

Purred: Sun Aug 12, '12 7:07am PST 
Thanks for the update Sissy kitty Say high to Molly for me rainbow

Nelly ~ Bell- ~ May

Cat Of Many- Colors

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '12 9:01am PST 
applause Sissy applause We have a catsis Tinkerbell and she has an extra toe on each foot cheer

PixieBelle- angel- ♥

pampered- princess

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '12 9:18pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #285 - August 11-17

Meow furts! Sissy's typist went away on vacation, so Sissy asked me to have my typist post her column for her. I hope Sissy gets to go on vacation too, perhaps to a particularly comfy cloud with an exceptional view!

We have one new member this week, so let's all meow welcome to the lovely 12-year-olde Avail! welcomebig hugwave

Cat quote: "Meow is like aloha - it can mean anything." -- Hank Ketchum

A few furts were in the spotlight this week: Bella, xxxx and Morris were each a Daily Diary Pick. Catgrats Furts!

I hope you've all read the interviews with our Furts Of The Month this month, they sure are interesting!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Bella, Hooch, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Sam, Samsara, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.

We had 4 Birthdays to celebrate this past week fur: Mouse became an adult, Emma Jean & Pumpkin turned 14 and Wilson J. Scooter is now 15. We had 2 Bridge Anniversary Remembrances fur: Lacey and Muffin. We also had 5 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Zack, Kujo, Boots,
Baby and Comet.

We have one Birthday to celebrate this coming week fur: Kiwi and 3 Bridge Anniversary Remembrances fur: Faith, Callie and Bert. We also have 3 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Chloe, Ko and Mama Kitty.

This week's fun cat fact:
Cats have five toes on each front paw, but only four toes on each back paw.

Take care everyfur! Enjoy your weekend!
from your substitute furnalist, PixieBelle

Edited by author Fri Aug 17, '12 9:32pm PST

Tigger ~- Loved- Forever

Whatever, I do- what I want!

Purred: Sat Aug 18, '12 9:50pm PST 
Thank you for a pawsome update PixieBelle! big grin

(Page 244 of 289: Viewing entries 2431 to 2440)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  239  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  [Last 10 entry]