Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 242 of 293: Viewing entries 2411 to 2420)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  237  238  239  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  [Last 10 entry]  
PixieBelle- angel- ♥

pampered- princess

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '12 9:33pm PST 
Bravo, Sissy! Wonderful column! applausecheerapplausecheerapplausecheer

But ... I think you furgot one furry important Bridge remembrance for this coming week! big grin

Saturday is Sissy's Gotcha Day annifursary, and I think it is safe to say that ALL Olde Furts are furry glad that Sissy's Mommy found her those many years ago. It was a momentous meeting that changed all of our lives for the better. We wish your Mommy a day of sweet memories, Sissy. hug

Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '12 7:42am PST 
Awesome column Sissy!! Thinking of you on your Gotcha Day!!flowers

Cleopatra ~- Grace

Gray Streek

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '12 11:34am PST 
applauseapplause Sissy happy dance We always love the fun cat facts hi5 Happy Gotcha Day party

Baltster- 1990 ~ 2011

Winks, to the- ladies, Iz still- got it

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '12 11:49pm PST 
Happy Gotcha Day flowers Sissy

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Jul 20, '12 8:49pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #281 - July 14-20

Meow furts, we have two mew members this week, so before we start this recap lets meow welcome to:
Moose
and Tabby

Cat quote: "To some blind souls all cats are much alike. To a cat lover every cat from the beginning of time has been utterly and amazingly unique. There are people who reshape the world by force or argument, but the cat just lies there, dozing, and the world quietly reshapes itself to suit his comfort and convenience. --Allen and Ivy Dodd"

Many furts were in the spotlight this week: Xena Princess Warrior, Legola, Bella, Mei Li, Ka-zar, Emily and Dusty the Dogcat were each a Daily Diary Pick. Catgrats Furts!

Remember to check out our Furts Of The Month this month!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Bella, Hooch, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Ollie, Sam, Samsara, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.

We had 1 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: mew member Moose who officially became a furt. We had 4 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Nittany, Matchka, Calvin and Merlin the Cat Wizard. We also had 2 Bridge Anniversary Remembrances fur: Dusty the Dogcat and Boo Boo. And yes, I had my Gotcha Day Annifursary as well...

We have 1 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Holly. We have 7 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Spunky, Girl, Queen Tallulah, Alex, Toot Suite, Bobcat and Apollo Cream. As well as a Bridge Anniversary Remembrance fur: Callie.

This week's fun cat fact:
Newborn kittens have closed ear canals that don't begin to open for nine days.When the eyes open, they are always blue at first. They change color over a period of months to the final eye color.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Melody

Gray Ghost

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '12 10:27am PST 
Oh Sissy, I don't know what I would do without your updates. Concats to all the wonderpurr purrdays...so happy your meowmy found you Sissy and you took up your place here at Olde Furts. You help make it a wonderful place!

happy purrrrrrrrs,
Melody & Patpat

Phantom -- Dreamboat #- 113

King of my- domain

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '12 12:35pm PST 
Sissy, a late, but happy gotcha day to you. I agree with all the others...we are glad your mom found you and send purrs for her as she thinks about that wonderful day!

Great information too!

Moose

Moosie caboosie- has got a screw- loosie.

Purred: Thu Jul 26, '12 10:56am PST 
applause Oh, wow! Great job on dee weekly column, Sissy!
I can tells this going to be a favorite place to visit & read.
purrs & meeps-
Moose

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Jul 27, '12 8:10pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #282 - July 21-27

Meow furts, before we start this recap lets meow hello to our one mew member:
Opie

Cat quote: "Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.--Jeff Valdez"

A few furts were in the spotlight this week: Bubs, Bella, Sugar and Natalie the NatCat were each a Daily Diary Pick. Catgrats Furts!

Hope you've all caught up on our Furts Of The Month as a mew interviews with mew furts is fast approaching!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Bella, Hooch, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Ollie, Sam, Samsara, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
In sad mews we lost a member this week, Winnie gained her wings, purrs to her furmily.

We had 1 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Holly. We have 7 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Spunky, Girl, Queen Tallulah, Alex, Toot Suite, Bobcat and Apollo Cream. As well as a Bridge Anniversary Remembrance fur: Callie.

We have 8 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Rascal, Chiquitita, Hooch, Ashley, Casey, Marmite, Tom J. Katt and Callie. We also have 5 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Jazzi, Patches, Chelsea, Nigel and George. As well as 2 Bridge Anniversary Remembrances fur: Maggie and Critter.

This week's fun cat fact:
A domestic cat can run at speeds of 30 mph.,

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Macy Angel

Meow,meow,meow

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '12 5:48am PST 
Specially if we are running to a bowl of tuna! laugh out loud

(Page 242 of 293: Viewing entries 2411 to 2420)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  237  238  239  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  [Last 10 entry]