Catsterholic Casbah

Sasha

Big Kitty

Purred: Sun Feb 25, '07 9:58pm PST 
Welcome to your own castle of Catsterholics!
Eat, drink, be merry, make friends, socialize; you name it - if it's friendly, it's here.

Enjoy...

Cali

Live, Laugh,- Love

Purred: Tue Feb 27, '07 8:28pm PST 
wave Hello!!! what a fab Idea!!! Come on kitties!!! Let's party!!!dancingcheer

Sasha

Big Kitty

Purred: Fri Mar 2, '07 8:59am PST 
Hey! Yeah, so, I just thought, seeing that there were quite a few Catsterholics around, many of them interested in socializing, that it would be fun to have someplace in our group page to hang.

Would you help me decorate the place?

The definition of Casbah is... a castle or palace in northern Africa; or an older or native quarter of many cities in northern Africa... from a N. African Arab dialect, "fortress".

That should get us started... How about Morocco? Check out this decorating link...

Decorating ideas

Cali

Live, Laugh,- Love

Purred: Fri Mar 2, '07 10:06pm PST 
I Love-love-love it!!! I'm gonna go shopping for some curtains!!!

Sasha

Big Kitty

Purred: Tue Mar 6, '07 9:07am PST 
Morocco really is an intricate mosaic. At the bridgehead of Europe and Africa and the crossroads where east fades into west, exotic, mysterious Morocco is uncovered in it’s design and decoration. In case you are in need of stimulation to delve into the possibilities Moroccan decorating offers, pause upon names of such locales as Casablanca, Tangier, Rabat and Marrakesh to arouse some imagery.

Get ready for rich vibrant colors. Prepare for excess.

Plan to submit to the intrigue of the styles and cultures.

(from above website)

Zoe will add some details later!!

Edited by author Tue Mar 6, '07 9:11am PST

Cali

Live, Laugh,- Love

Purred: Mon Mar 12, '07 2:05pm PST 
well, I hope you don't mind---but I went on a shopping spree and started decorating the room!!! HOW"S IT LOOK SO FAR??? I love it!!! We should have a party!!!! With all morrocan food too!!! What do you think??

Zoe

Little Bambi Zoe

Purred: Mon Mar 12, '07 9:01pm PST 
All right! Looking good! That's so cool! How about two adjoining rooms? I was thinking... a little entry area with two doors, to the right is your fabulous saucy and spicy addition, to the left... a sun room... The night room and the day room? Or the spicy room and the beach room?

...Whitewashed walls contrast nicely to the rich color of the other room. The floor is dark wood, and there are berber rugs scattered about in deep blue and sparkling green. Wood furnishings include chairs, benches, and tables, all at different heights around the room. Two round tables in the center of the room are mosaic tiled, and several lanterns hang from above. Big oversized fluffy pillows lie on the floor near the windows, some on the furniture. Windows are spaced along one side of the room, and silver and gold sheer drapes hang in front. The coolest part - the catwalk. There's a little staircase against the wall that marches straight across the back wall, from the floor up to the upper ledge. The catwalk! It's big enough for two cats to walk past each other easily, and it extends around the entire room. You can use the staircase or you can jump up to it from the tall bookshelf in the corner.

So let's get comfy in our new Casbah, and prepare to rub noses with our fellow Catsterholics.

Bagherra

"Super Duper- Purr Machine"

Purred: Sat Jun 16, '07 6:10pm PST 
This place is pawsome! I am here to rub noses who's with me come on what are we gonna do?

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '08 6:36am PST 
I like the berber rug idea and the catwalk.. berber rugs are good for our nail and front legs exercises arent theY? Stretch and dig.

MS. SMOOCHIE- GIRL R.K.N.-

We dig- coal!!!!!!!

Purred: Sat Jul 19, '08 7:24pm PST 
Bagherra I'm rubbing your nose to say hi!
Smoochie Girlwave