Newcomers Lounge (Chair)

(Page 4 of 83: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
George Ling (1983-2003)

Immaculately- clean

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '07 5:14pm PST 
wave

My name's George Ling. Although I am not currently alive, I did live a considerably long time-20 years.
I looooooooooove cheese! If anybody happens to come across any, would you save it for me, please?smile
I am a Tonkinese, and I have a very distinctive low, rumbling yowl. You can almost hear the ground shake when I meow.
I'm glad Catfish invited me! I think I'll fit in nicely here.

Whiskers (in loving memory)

Belly-rubbing- Fiend

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '07 5:17pm PST 
Y'ello! I'm Whiskers. Call me Whiskey, though.
I lived to be 17. A respectable age, but dwarfed by George and Catfish, I must admit, as well as many others here.
In life, I was a very large kitty. But a lady never tells her weight...mrrow.
I was one of the only cats in my household that liked to have my belly rubbed. C'mon...you like it too secretly! Admit it! wink

I'm just glad to be here. Hope to be back soon!
-Whiskey

Tuxedo

Pint-Sized- Panther

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '07 12:28pm PST 
Purrs everycat! wave

I joined the group a little while ago, but have yet to "officially" introduce myself, so here I go!

My name is Tuxedo, I like long walks on the beach, holding paws, sunsets....oh wait, wrong bio! laugh out loud

My name is (still) Tuxedo, I'm 10 years old, so I think that qualifies me as an "Olde Furt." I love to eat. I spend most of my time sleeping in my favorite Morgan bed, but I do still love to play on occasion. I'm Very affectionate and love to cuddle with my humans and knead them with my claws out (for added effect). Hmmm...there's lots more that I could meow but I don't want to bore you all to tears!

I'm very happy to be part of the group and look forward to meeting you all! hug

Purrs and cuddles,
Tux

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '07 8:46pm PST 
This is a great thread! You Olde Furts are funny! big laugh

Alaidh - my little- angel

The only real- cat is a grey- cat!

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '07 10:14pm PST 
I don't think I introduced myself here! My name is Alaidh. I currently live in New Westminster, BC, but I've also lived in Mississauga, Ontario and Fredericton, New Brunswick. I was born in Mississauga.

My sister Sammie died 4 years ago. She lived to be about 16, so I guess she was an Olde Furt, too. smile

I just turned 18 on March the 1st. Two years ago I was diagnosed with the first stages of CRF. I'm still doing fine, though.

I'm really happy to be here!!

In Memorium- of Keecee

I'm Old, leave- me alone

Purred: Wed Apr 18, '07 10:15am PST 
Wow, I am not sure I can live up the impressiveness of these posts. Here goes.

I am Keecee and I am 19 years old. My current mum adopted me when I was 17 (along with my brother, Jessee) since our original mum could not keep us. My furbro Jessee passed away last year. cry I have been living with CRF for a year or more now. I also just got a diagnosis of Lower Urinary Disease. I love living with my new mum and my furbro Loki, although I sometimes wish my fursis Dora would jump out the window.

That is just about all of my recent life that I can remember right now....I apparently have CRS (Can't remember Sh*t) also.

Keecee

Baby (Dec.- 1987-Dec.- 2007)

Wingin' It

Purred: Thu Apr 19, '07 7:02pm PST 
It's great to hear from everycat! What a collection of odddballs. MOL

Fiesta Cat - Sweet Angel

Party on!!

Purred: Thu Apr 19, '07 8:07pm PST 
I think that's my problem, too, Keecee!! laugh out loud

Simon,- little- bodhisattva

Ye Olde Bard

Purred: Thu Apr 19, '07 11:12pm PST 
Greetings!

I have been a member for a bit, but just figured out how to find the Lounge... Some of us Olde Furts are recovering technophobes.

My meowmy found me as an old man, but I am getting younger as the days go by! In fact, I can still catch airborne toys better than any of those young whippersnappers!!!!

I have a fantastic furmily of 3 kitty sisfurs and 1 kitty brofur (and a HOUND that thinks he's a CAT). We all have had medical issues, but Meowmy had to sell her house to save my life. She calls me "Steve Austin" once in awhile... hmmm...

Well, purrrrs and cheekyrubs to all of you! I have met many and this is a truly wonderful group of kitties. I am proud to be a member.

Love, Simon

Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Purred: Thu Apr 19, '07 11:45pm PST 
wave Hi I'm Rocky Ann !!!

I recently turned Sweet 16. I love to stroll. I love the color pink. I love Hello Kitty. I love my boyfriend Ripley! I love making friends so if we aren't friends yet, please send me an invite.

I enjoy my catnaps and try to take many a day in many different places in the house. I love to knead and have done that since being a baby. I snore red face I love to follow Mommy around everywhere.

2 days ago I was diagnosed with CRF. But determined to live with it.

Nice to meet all of you in this forum!!

hug Olde Furt Group Hug

Edited by author Thu Apr 19, '07 11:47pm PST

(Page 4 of 83: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]