Newcomers Lounge (Chair)

(Page 1 of 82: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Baby (Dec.- 1987-Dec.- 2007)

Wingin' It

Purred: Sat Feb 24, '07 7:10pm PST 
Scooter has been working overtime trying to keep up with all the newcomers and other activity here, so we thought we'd help by starting a thread where newcomers can say howdy.

So...make yourself at home...pull up a fleece wrap...and tell us a bit about yourself.
*falls aleep. wakes up five minutes later*
Where was I? Oh, right. Say hello, friends.

And welcome!wave

Jesse James - An Angel

Spay & Neuter- your pets! - Adopt a Feral

Purred: Mon Feb 26, '07 10:41am PST 
MOL!!!!!!!!

Back to my nap

Jesse James

Frankie,- Dreamboat- Angel

Spa Meow,- President

Purred: Mon Feb 26, '07 3:40pm PST 
Hi all, I am Frankie, and I was born old. I have a brother, Macaroni, who is also in this group. We are Southern Kitties, and really like this group. Now can I go back to sleep?shh

Baby (Dec.- 1987-Dec.- 2007)

Wingin' It

Purred: Mon Feb 26, '07 5:06pm PST 
Why Frankie, I thought your Southerners were more loquacious..lo...lo..zzzzzzzzz

Cybil ~ A- Beautiful- Angel

Love and Kisses

Purred: Mon Feb 26, '07 5:08pm PST 
wave Hello all!

I was going to ask Mr. Sinatracat if he could sing us a tune, like New York, New York! but apparently he is a squeaker, not a singer big laugh

Frankie,- Dreamboat- Angel

Spa Meow,- President

Purred: Tue Feb 27, '07 3:40pm PST 
Cybil, if you will go to my page, I will sing to you. Thanks for asking. As for Southerners being talkers, what else would you like to know? I am the younger of the two cats. I am spoiled rotten, I squeak and don't mrow like most siamese. I am the sensitive lover cat. My brother, Mac is the alpha-male intimidating older cat. He likes to chase me and when he catches me, I scream like a girl cat, and mom fusses at Mac. MOL...Anything else you want to know? No, I don't wear shoes...laugh out loud

Fiesta Cat - Sweet Angel

Party on!!

Purred: Wed Feb 28, '07 4:43pm PST 
Hi Sinatracat!!! Welcome. Do you enjoy Knoxville? Mom has been there for a few days at a time here and there and always really enjoyed it. Purrrrrrs, Fiesta Cat

Love and Kisses

Purred: Fri Mar 2, '07 5:25am PST 
kitty Hey Frankie, guess you can sing better than I thought! laugh out loud

Let's fly away to someplace warm, away from all this snow we're having in New Hampshire. Sound good?

Miles

Chill out!

Purred: Fri Mar 2, '07 8:14pm PST 
Hello, I'm Miles and I just got an invitation today.

Tomorrow is my 18th birthday, so I qualify pretty well for this group. MOL

Love and Kisses

Purred: Sat Mar 3, '07 5:22am PST 
party You certainly DO qualify for our group, Miles! Welcome, welcome! And "Happy Birthday to You!!!!"

(Page 1 of 82: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]