Miss Muppet We'll Miss You!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Rasta

Lover Girl

Purred: Tue Jan 16, '07 2:47pm PST 
I thought I'd try my paw at starting a group thread in honor of our beautiful administra Miss. Muppet who is leaving us to pursue her career. *sobs* While we are all very happy for her and wish her all the best, I know you are all with me when I say how much we will miss her!!!! Lets use this thread to tell her exactly how much she has meant to us and maybe share special memories that we have of our very own Montana Mouse Muncher...The first Terrific Tabby, Oh there are so many......We love you Missy!!!! Good luck!!!

Here is Miss. Muppets message to us so that all the Tabbies know what is going on:

Hey, everbuddy! I am very excited. Some of you probably already know I started my own bizziness. It is called Montana Mouse Muncher Productions. Last night we launched the MMMP line with a selection of 18 all-occasion greetin cards.

I am gonna be bizzy with production meetins, and a course, gettin in front of the camera more and more so we can keep comin up with new cards. I do not have time for doin all the things I want, so I have asked Catster to remove me from Tabbies. I have cleaned out the safe and locked my office for the last time. I am gonna hang around Catster for awhile longer and see how much spare time I have for keepin my page lookin good. I am gonna be my own boss!

Edited by author Tue Jan 16, '07 3:22pm PST

Stony

Squirrel- Eliminator- Wonder Kitty

Purred: Tue Jan 16, '07 2:54pm PST 
Oh Miss Muppet! You started this group which is almost 1100 tabbies strong! You welcome tabbies when sometimes they are unwanted, because maybe they don't have enough stripes but have an M, you welcome feral and pure bred alike. You jump in and clarify things when we can't decide among ourselves, and you help keep the tabby boys in line. You are our fearless, fluffy, tabby leader! We support you, but please don't remove yourself from TT and Catster! You might wanna visit sometime and we want you to! We will miss you a lot if you leave us permanantly!!

Rasta

Lover Girl

Purred: Tue Jan 16, '07 3:09pm PST 
You took the mews right outta my mouth Stony!

Missy,
I remember the hayride, you were so brave and strong leading those horses through the woods with Tiramisu by your side! That was my first Terrific Tabby party and I ran and ran through the woods to catch up with you all so I wouldn't miss the ride! I made so many furiends that night including you.
One of my most treasured memories was on the Cruise. It was just you and me sitting alone on the upper deck, right around sunset, sharing girltalk & shots of tequilia. You're a down to earth cat, with a heart as big as the Montana Sky!!
I admire you so much and wish I could be a mountain cat like you. Thank you for all you have done to bring all of us Tabbies together!!!

Edited by author Tue Jan 16, '07 3:10pm PST

Bastess

World Record- Holder for- Catlympic Relay

Purred: Tue Jan 16, '07 3:46pm PST 
You're a good role model tabby, Missy.... I hope I grow up to be like you!

Abigail

There's always- room for snacks

Purred: Tue Jan 16, '07 4:26pm PST 
Missy, we will surely miss you! When we were new to TT you were always available for our MANY questions! And were so kind when little Lewis decided he wanted to throw a party for Boxie, but really had no clue how to go about it. We wish you all the best in your new biznis, but we will all miss you so much. Remember the night we were all using the fairy dust at one of the TT parties! All the pretty colors, it was such fun.

I think we will all feel a little lost without you our fearless leader. You started one of THE best sites on catster. One where all members feel welcome, and I think one of the busiest sites, and certainly most fun! TT just won't be the same.

Tailhugs and nosekisses from us all.
Abigail, Lewis, Spencer, and Maxwellcry

Edited by author Tue Jan 16, '07 4:27pm PST

Hopper

Get outta my- space!

Purred: Tue Jan 16, '07 4:49pm PST 
Missy, best wishes. I will miss you to pieces.cry

Tabitha

I'm the smart- twin!!!!!!

Purred: Tue Jan 16, '07 5:37pm PST 
OMG!!! shock Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cry Please keep your Catster page, Missy!!!! Good Luck to you on your own business! We hope you make lots of money! wishes
Much love and purrs,
Tx3

Samantha- Sashay

I am not- fat...I'm poofy

Purred: Tue Jan 16, '07 7:03pm PST 
Solo and I admire how much you have done for the Tabbies and how much you will do in the Tabby honor through your business. I know you will be sucessful (with that face how can you not?) but Tabby Hall just won't be the same without your wonderful presence. cry
Tabby love Samantha and Solo

OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Tue Jan 16, '07 11:35pm PST 
My Dear Miss M. Of course it was you who invited me to join the Terrific Tabbies. You thought we looked alike - but I will never be as beautiful as you. You kindly asked me to be a co-administrator of your wonderful group and I was and am so honored to have been asked. You are the heart and soul of the Terrific Tabbies and I am sad to hear that you think you need to remove yourself from the group. Since you will be very busy with your very own business why not just remove yourself as administrator but remain a member of the group. Who knows, you may want to set up a sales table at Tabby Hall and you know you'll need to be a member to do that!

I think I speak for all your Tabby Friends when I say that we would very much like to have you remain a member of the Terrific Tabbies - no obligations, no duties, just your beautiful picture on the membership page. I hope you'll reconsider and stay with us.

You know I will always be your friend, regardless of where you go or what you do. You will remain on my page as my best Catster friend - hope that's ok with you.

Purrrs, Oliver

Zoe- (1997-2013)

The Queen of- Binge and Purge!

Purred: Wed Jan 17, '07 8:39am PST 
Yes, Yes, Missy! My parents want to see a "Sales table" too, as do us cats!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2