A Celebration for Pheobe and Bubbie

(Page 59 of 59: Viewing entries 581 to 583)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  
OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Wed Jan 10, '07 8:30pm PST 
I just want all you tabbies to know that I think you are so wonderful and that this gathering for Bubbie and Phoebe was the purrfect thing to do for them. They know they are loved by all the Tabbies and now that Bubbie has those beautiful wings he can just float down and visit us whenever he feels like it. I've added his angel picture to our tribute album.

I'm also so glad that all the wedding party, tabby and non tabby, could attend this party at Tabby Hall. We welcome our non tabby friends for this special event. I know that it meant so much to Phoebe that her friends could join us today.

I'll clean up after all the guests have gone. It's been a long day and I know that some of you have been working on this all day and into the evening. Thanks to Jack and his family who brought us all together and thank you to all the guests for making this such a special day.

Purrrrs, Ollie

Athena

Dainty Princess

Purred: Wed Jan 10, '07 9:52pm PST 
Oh, Phoebe, are you still here? The humans were having computer trouble and I couldn't come earlier. I'm so sorry I missed Bubbie! I wouldn't want to miss you too!

Athena

Dainty Princess

Purred: Wed Jan 10, '07 10:21pm PST 
I guess everyone's gone. *sheds a tear* I'll just have to purr for Phoebe and Bubbie by myself before I go home. Purrrr, purrrrr, purrrrrr, purrrrrr, . . . .

(Page 59 of 59: Viewing entries 581 to 583)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59