A Celebration for Pheobe and Bubbie

(Page 1 of 59: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Ms. Tiger- Woods :)

Always smack a- dumbdog when- they're down

Purred: Wed Jan 10, '07 7:33am PST 
This post is in honour of the Wedding that was to take place today at Tabby Hall.

Sadly, Bubbie passed away, leaving our Pheobe heartbroken.

I say we have a big bash right now, and celebrate our Tabbies love.

THREE CHEERS for the Lovers!!

HURRAH HURRAH HURRA!!!!!!!!

Ms. Tiger- Woods :)

Always smack a- dumbdog when- they're down

Purred: Wed Jan 10, '07 7:40am PST 
YAY Pheobe and Bubbie!!! I fink you should still get married today, i'd *LOVE* to have a husband who is an Angel!! So would momma!! ROFL

I bringded you a pretty picture for your wall.

smile

Busbee

You gonna eat- that?

Purred: Wed Jan 10, '07 7:50am PST 
*carries in the 3-layer heart shaped cavier cake with white milk frosting from Sam and Solo* I thought I'd better bring this over here

Busbee

You gonna eat- that?

Purred: Wed Jan 10, '07 7:55am PST 
*carries in stacks of pizza* OK everycat, I brought a boatload of my famous catnip, sardine and goat cheese pizzas for everycat! I'm putting them on trays over heating candles so they will stay hot.

Jack- Cheese-Brown

I'm under the- bed. Bring- kibble!

Purred: Wed Jan 10, '07 7:56am PST 
Phoebe and some of us are over at their wedding group page. Bubbie is going to be there in just a few mintues. Phoebe hasn't decided if she wants us to let them have some time alone, or be there to support them both.

Busbee

You gonna eat- that?

Purred: Wed Jan 10, '07 8:52am PST 
*schleps the 3-layer, heart shaped caviar and white milk frosting cake BACK to Tabby Hall* OK, Phoebe and Bubbie will be here a little later this afternoon, but everyone, help yourselves to cake!

Jack- Cheese-Brown

Purred: Wed Jan 10, '07 8:53am PST 
*carries in large trays of salmon and cream cheese puffs* And don't forget Busbee's famous pizzas!

Edited by author Wed Jan 10, '07 9:02am PST

Colby

Call me Mr.- Colby Sugarpants

Purred: Wed Jan 10, '07 8:54am PST 
*drags in two big tubs of catnip ale on ice* This will go GREAT with the pizza!!!

Busbee

You gonna eat- that?

Purred: Wed Jan 10, '07 9:03am PST 
*pops a catnip ale and grabs a slice of pizza* I sure hope some other tabbies come and join us!! Where is that MTW??? *takes a big slug of catnip ale* BBBBUUUUURRRRPPPPP! Oh yeah, that felt good!

Jack- Cheese-Brown

Purred: Wed Jan 10, '07 9:11am PST 
*grabs some salmon puffs and an ale* Busbee, you know that any other time I would be all over a belching contest, but I just don't think it's appropriate at this Celebration of Love

(Page 1 of 59: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]