Kitchen

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Skylar (10-26-99 to 7-23-10)

Cooking up- recipes in style

Purred: Sat Nov 25, '06 9:27pm PST 
You're welcome to trade recipes, ask cooking questions, etc. here.

Purred: Thu Feb 1, '07 9:43am PST 

Edited by author Wed May 18, '11 2:56am PST

Autumn - in my- ♥- foreve

Love - it can happen to- you too!!!

Purred: Thu Feb 1, '07 10:32am PST 
Skylar I definetly think that we need privacy screens around each of the litter boxes, maybe each screen could look like exotic places around the world for example? The Eiffel Tower, The Pyramids, The Great Wall of China, The Great Barrier Reef in Austrailia etc.

Purred: Thu Feb 1, '07 10:58am PST 
Great idea, Autumn! *goes looking for murals for the screens* Carbon can build things in a jiffy, so he can make wooden screens and then we can paint them hunter green and put the murals on them. The murals can even go on both sides, so there's designs on both sides (doesn't have to be the same design).

Edited by author Thu Feb 1, '07 11:04am PST

Purred: Thu Feb 1, '07 11:09am PST 
Murals are now on the group page with the other pictures. These are wallies, too. Carbon's just finishing up the screens now.

Girl- ♥ I- will miss- you

it's my way or- no way

Purred: Thu Feb 1, '07 7:24pm PST 
Trixie and I were thinking of what us doggies would do for our potty time, of course we wouldn't be going in the litter room. We came up with the idea of having a mini park off to the side of the kitchen, in the park there will be fire hydrants and lots of trees. We could even have some race tracks for doggies and kitties to run around in. Since us doggies go outside to do our potty time, sometimes it's raining or snowing outside, so there ought to be towels and blow dryers just inside the doorway. dog

Trixie and I are going to come up with some neat toys for us to play with, and not all of them will be for doggies alone, we know that a lot of kitties like to play with doggy toys, just like a lot of doggies like to play with kitty toys.snoopykitty

Trixi (1973-1986)

Fur-sister

Purred: Thu Feb 1, '07 8:33pm PST 
Girl and I were thinking for some of the toys, we could have those tennis balls with ropes attached. That way, kitties could play with the ropes, and we woofs could drag them around for the kitties to play with, as well as play fetch. As she said, we're coming up with more ideas, too.
dog cheer

Girl- ♥ I- will miss- you

it's my way or- no way

Purred: Fri Feb 2, '07 11:55am PST 
You're reading my mind Trixie snoopy

Purred: Sat Feb 3, '07 1:28am PST 
Note: I put the last few posts in other topics as well, where I felt they fit in better.

Lydia (10-26-99 to 10-13-08)

Got snuggles?

Purred: Tue Feb 6, '07 10:25pm PST 
*puts on coveralls and starts painting the cupboards with a paintbrush*

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4