My question is:

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Gray

Sleep all day- What a Life!- MEOW!

Purred: Sun Feb 18, '07 9:54am PST 
My humans other half tells his friends that my mom gives "Crazy Cat Lady" a new demension! MOL. He's cool with it as long as mom is haveing fun, and she is.

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '08 6:50am PST 
Reading some of these posts have at least made my meowmy feel somewhat normal. Thank god for us crazy catsterholics -
Look at it this way for those of the spouses, family that gets mad about being on the internet (catster)
there can be much worse things than this.. think about that one-
at least we are home behaving ourselves, its better than being out, not having our family know of our where abouts.
Its much better than being a "dirty stay out" drunk and disorderly.
Hehehehehe

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Thu Jul 10, '08 6:16pm PST 
This is from a diary entry We posted awhile ago-
check it out `
Why is it when a person has an interest in cats or owns more than one cat they are labeled crazy cat lady? How come if one owns two or more dogs or has an interest in dogs they are not a crazy dog person? This I need to ponder... Tell me why Crazy comes into the picture. What if a person has a slew of animals in their house they are not Crazy animal people.
So what I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and a damn bird... I dont think Im crazy - I just have a hobby of my cats, hey -my animals are my family - needless to say I get much less flack from them, and they appreciate me more.

Just a note from the MOM of KuJu Ku and Kisu

MS. SMOOCHIE- GIRL R.K.N.-

We dig- coal!!!!!!!

Purred: Sat Jul 19, '08 6:57pm PST 
My mommie tells people well atleast I'm not on a site where a bunch of sicko's....there are loving people on here that care about ya! We just love catster and have been really blessed to be a part of it....so next time just tell the people that look at you weird how much fun it is on here and you don't have to worry about any freaky people.....God bless!
Smoochie Girlcheer

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '08 6:28am PST 
The people that like to label the "cRaZy cat lady" is really starting to tick me off. Fur sure. So on that note I will tape my mouth shut silenced

MS. SMOOCHIE- GIRL R.K.N.-

We dig- coal!!!!!!!

Purred: Sat Jul 26, '08 5:27am PST 
It's their loss anyway! They just don't know how sweet and loving we can be and we are available anytime day or nite when they need a freind.
Smoochie Girlcheer

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Wed Nov 5, '08 5:00pm PST 
People that call people crazy for having cat's or dog's don't know all the love they're missing out on. It's unconditional.

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Sat Nov 15, '08 3:01pm PST 
Theres only one answer I have to your 1st question which is don't tell them, only if you really trust them and beleive they won't think you are freaks. Besides you also have friends all over the world on catster so youdon't worry about them calling you a freak because that would make them freaks to..laugh out loud

hope that helps!,
~BoDaSHeS smile

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2