GO!

Not positive w/ Bastet

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Bastet

Fast and furious

Purred: Fri May 15, '09 11:01am PST 
My son found this adorable kitten under his car and fed her a baby bottle. (Her story is on her page). In looking at her, I thought her to be an Egyptian Mau-a gift from the "Gods". She has made us very happy.

She is most unusual cat I have ever had. Her solid black feet, her beautiful spots, her speed and height she leaped when she was not even a month old. The sounds such as a 'hum' when she is upset (protecting her toy) the 'ah, ah, ah' of excitement over seeing a mirror reflection, bug or bird. She perches on my shoulder and rides there for a long lenght of time. She walks on a leash. She chortles and her voice is like an angel-with sounds of different tones up and down the scale for a great length of time.

Being as she was found in the street, it is so hard to believe, that such an expensive rare kitten would be dumped at only 3 weeks of age.

If anyone out there is a Mau expert, please look at her page and see what you think. I registered her as a Mau- but I am not sure. Even if she is not, we love her no matter what she is...She is truly a gift from God.

Eileen-Bastet's Mom little angel little angel
[notify]