GO!

...... but AM I actually a DSH???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Bree

Purred: Thu Jun 4, '09 8:01am PST 
Hi everyone!

I have a question for you all. Am I really a domestic short hair? My mom is a little confused on if I am or not. When I was a kitten and all fuzzy they wrote down that I was a DSH, but my hair is about 1 inch long, but then again I'm not fuzzy at all!

My birth mom has shorter hair than me, so I know that she's a short hair. We don't really know who my birth dad was, so that doesn't help. A friend of my mom has a kitty who's hair is about the same length as mine and his mom calls him a domestic mediumhair. I was looking at some other kitties on catster, and the ones that are listed as domestic medium hair have fuzzy tails, or fuzzy necks - which I don't have.

Can you help me not be confused anymore???

Check out my catster pictures, and if you need more send mom a message with your e-mail and she'll e-mail you some more pictures - thanks!
[notify]

blossom

everybody wants- to be a cat

Purred: Thu Jul 16, '09 3:22pm PST 
I think so my cats look a little bit like you I think your a tabby cat or domsetic short hair or you could be a mix of both shrug
[notify]