GO!

Whats your cats favorite type of toy?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Alexis

i am very loving

Purred: Thu Nov 19, '09 12:48am PST 
Well, my six month old alexis likes to play with any type of toy. And my seven month old nellie likes toys that she can bite onto and ones that u can drag on the floor. She really likes shoelaces.
[notify]

Puck

I am a- god...deal with- it

Purred: Thu Dec 17, '09 11:55am PST 
My cat has this very odd like for a giant microbe shaped like a sperm. I'm not kidding. My guess is that it's because it's shaped like most cat toys, but...it just seems odd to me. His other favorite toys are boxes and any of my other stuffed animals, but still he'd give up any other toy for his Sperm microbe.
[notify]

Hudson

My Fluffyness is- my Curse!

Purred: Tue Apr 6, '10 9:16am PST 
My cats favorite toys are feathered wands, grocery bags, shoe laces, fluffy balls, toy mice/anything at the end of a long string.

I always make sure to put all toys away in their toy box otherwise they'd eat everything up!

Edited by author Tue Apr 6, '10 9:18am PST

[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2