GO!

How often do you kitties get cat nip?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Betty

I'm going to- take over the- world! MOL

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 1:14pm PST 
eek Sorry! MOL I LOVE cat nip!! Me and my sisters only get it on special occasions cuz we get very protective of it and attack our mom and each other MOL

kitty

Betty
[notify]

Bailey

Alpha Cat

Purred: Wed Aug 8, '07 10:11am PST 
I was given cat nip and don't care for it.
[notify]

Agustace

Live to Be - Loved

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '07 6:44am PST 
I get catnip twice a week... its the best!!!
[notify]

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '07 11:27am PST 
confusedI get catnip when my meowmy thinks about it. Which isn't often enough for me! She tried to grow me some fresh catnip, but it didn't work. She wants to know if anyone else's meowmy tried-and did it grow?
[notify]

Tyger

*scratch* DON'T- STOP PETTING- ME!!

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '08 1:59pm PST 
I get catnip all the time! I will only play with a toy if it has catnip in it. It's the only way meowmy knows how to keep me busy! I have never had fresh catnip but my scratching post has catnip in it and so do my furry mice! A toy isn't a toy without feathers and catnip!!
[notify]

Stormy- 2000-2009

Tall, Dark, and- Handsome.

Purred: Fri Feb 20, '09 11:14am PST 
Catnip doesn't really do much for me. Mom bought several different kinds to make sure, though I found out only 60% of cats have a reaction to catnip. I just happens to fall in the Minority.
[notify]