GO!

Domestic short hair???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Stormy- 2000-2009

Tall, Dark, and- Handsome.

Purred: Fri Feb 20, '09 11:09am PST 
So true, I'm a domestic short hair. My coat pattern is gray and white, though Meowmy likes to call me a Gray tux since I have white mittens and boots with white chest and a little white in the area between his hind legs. dancing Domestic short hairs are easy to care for since they really don't need a weekly brush. happy dance So glad even though I think their gorgeous.
[notify]

Bailey

True Lap Cat

Purred: Sat Jul 25, '09 8:49pm PST 
Hey its me BAILEY! I opened this post originally and left catster for awhile but now i am back!dancing I've got a new housemate that joined my house back in May... meet the lovely Kona.
[notify]

Kona

Named after a- coffee bean from- Hawaii.

Purred: Sat Jul 25, '09 8:50pm PST 
Hello!! Fellow DSH here!
[notify]

Kiki BB

Kiki BB Roadkill- Kitty

Purred: Thu Jul 30, '09 4:21pm PST 
My mom knew I was a DSH when she found me. My mom and dad are DSH's but also tabbies so I guess that makes me a tabby too.
[notify]

Crash

The Hamburglar

Purred: Sat Aug 15, '09 8:15am PST 
I wasn't sure for the longest time what I was either, until my mom looked online, I thought I was a tabby too! Aren't there different kinds of tabbys? I wonder which one I am ?...
[notify]

Ucok- (pronounced- as oo-chok)

Ucok is an- indonesian name- :D

Purred: Mon Oct 26, '09 1:15am PST 
i didnt know mine was dsh too.
until i went to the vet and they said .. it's a domestic cat.
so yeah lol.
[notify]

Nellie

shoelace are my- thing

Purred: Thu Nov 19, '09 12:50am PST 
me and my sister alexis are domestic short hairs too
[notify]

Ptah, P'tah

Purred: Fri Nov 20, '09 7:19am PST 
I am a DSH also but i am a white with cream overlay and dark cream stripes on my paws

i was white when i was born but now i have darkend lol
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2