GO!

FIRST POST!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Kalli

Im- better than- you!

Purred: Fri Apr 6, '07 8:13am PST 
Hi Kittys!! My name is Kalli and im a domestic shorthair too!! Im a 3 year old (almost 4!!) calico and I agreee with the other kittys I loooove being a DSH!!!! O yeah and Im the oldest of all my kitty sisters
[notify]

Misty

Climber

Purred: Thu Apr 12, '07 5:15pm PST 
Everybody say hey ho say hay ho. Don't worry the party has begun.
Lilly, Popo, Lacey, me, and Runt.laugh out loud
[notify]

Dog

I am a cat but I- am Dog...

Purred: Wed Apr 18, '07 6:48pm PST 
hi, i am dog. i am a half domestic shorthair!wave will we be friends?
[notify]

Coco

Cute Calico

Purred: Fri Apr 20, '07 3:04am PST 
Hi dog great name I'll be friends.
[notify]

Pixie

Pixie-Mummys- Princess

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 7:29am PST 
I'm Pixie and I'm a DSH too!!! I am a happy indoor/outdoor cat who never hunts so no icky mouses for my human to deal with, but I love meeting up with other cats for a stroll around the block! My human Mum thinks I may have some Siamese in my gene pool (Whatever one of those is!) as I'm always talking and when I was little my ears were waaaaaay bigger and pointyer than any cat she's ever had before.
[notify]

Samantha

The most- beautiful beauty- Queen EVER!

Purred: Mon Jun 25, '07 6:46am PST 
cheer Hi everyone.

My name is Samantha. I'm a DSH/Bengal...well, actually perhaps I'm not a true Bengal, but a lady in my Mommy's neighborhood took a look at me when I was a baby kitten and thought I was. From that day on my Mommy called me her Princess Beautiful Beauty Queen "Fengal"..."Fengal" means faux Bengal. heeheehee

Gracie, you do indeed have beautiful markings. I sent a treat your way for you to enjoy. *Meow*

Miss Honey…it’s just sad to think that there are people who think we are “mutt” cats or “alley cats”…I think all of us DSH should UNITE! *MEOW* you’re certainly right, we have loving homes, loving Momma’s, we’ve got it made! I am certainly no “mutt” and neither are you…you’re beautiful Honey! *Meow Meow*

This is what I’d say to all those people who may look down upon me…
Am I a “Mutt?” *MEOW MEOW- NOOO!*
Do I live in an alley? *MEOW MEOW – NOOOO! MEOW MEOW*
I’m Beautiful and I’m a DSH! *Meow*

Like Mary said, she thinks she’s a goddess (which she is!)…well…I’m a Princess “Fengal”

I LOVE being a DSH *purrrr*

Treats for everyone! DSH’s UNITE!
[notify]

Squeaky

i is teh boss of- u k thx

Purred: Mon Jun 25, '07 5:50pm PST 
oh hai everyone, im a DSH!! yay! my mum says i am the cutest cat in the whole world. i am a tabby. i live in new zealand with my mum and at the moment also her family (including my adopted brother, a cat called Andy, he is also a tabby and he is so beautiful he has been in calendars!! but i think im more beautiful than him ha ha)

dog, i like your name. i was nearly called dog but my mum went with squeaky instead coz it suited me more.

its nice to meet everyone!
[notify]

Agustace

Live to Be - Loved

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '07 6:42am PST 
Hey All. I too am a DSH. I was adopted from the Shelter by my mom. Im loving it here, Mom has two young kids that keep me busy so its never a Dull moment. My name is Augustace....But Call me Gus. kitty
[notify]

Bailey

Alpha Cat

Purred: Mon Sep 10, '07 9:27pm PST 
I am a proud DSH! I was rescued off the street with my kitty mom and was adopted by my current great family when I reached 9/10 weeks old!way to godancingkittyapplause
[notify]

Lola

Pretty Girl

Purred: Mon Sep 10, '07 9:27pm PST 
I am Bailey's new family member as of last week!wave
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2