GO!

FIRST POST!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Gracie

Amazing Grace

Purred: Thu Mar 8, '07 11:09pm PST 
wave
OK, my younger Sister, Checkers, started the first post for Domestic Medium Hair's, so, I'm honored to start the first for DSH's.
My name is Gracie, I'll be 3 on March 31st.
My Sister, Checkers, is 17 months, and we have a Bridge Sister, Heidi, who has been at RB, since 10/27/05.
I'm classified as a Brown Tabby, and Mom and my Vet, suspect that I may be crossed with American Shorthair, since, my markings are so strong and distinct.
Checkers and I were both adopted from the same rescue group, about 2 months apart, by Mom, after Heidi has passed to the Bridge.
We live in Spokane, and are strictly indoor only (Mom's a huge believer in that), and anyway, we live in the city, and on a busy street.
I'm looking forward to meeting some more DSH's and making some new friends.
Have a Wonderful Friday and Week-end, and as my Sister said in her post:
Stay Well and Be Safe

wink
applause
Gracie
[notify]

Honey

Umbrella Girl

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 5:03pm PST 
Hi Gracie, you do have beautiful markings. My mama put down that I'm American Shorthair. but I read here on Catster that domestic shorthair is like a "mutt" and American Shorthair is a breed. I don't really understand that. I guess domestic shorthair is a mixed breed or like an "alley cat."

Whatever we are, we have good, loving homes and loving moms.

Love and purrs, Honey kitty
[notify]

Xander

Xander - Here we go,- Steelers!

Purred: Sun Mar 11, '07 7:36am PST 
That's what I heard too. The DSH is basically a catch-all for cats (without "papers") that look like the ASH.

I don't go in for such fancy terms myself! I'm happy to be me!

Hey! *introduces self* I'm Xander, glad to meet you in this celbration of DSHism! wave laugh out loud cheer
[notify]

Tish

Flying free

Purred: Sun Mar 11, '07 5:35pm PST 
Hi I'm a Domestic Shorthair too I'm about 8 or so and I live with Coco I have tabby torti colorings.
[notify]

Coco

Cute Calico

Purred: Sun Mar 11, '07 5:36pm PST 
Hi I'm not to sure if I'm a Domestic Shorthair I'm a pretty little calico that is about 3.
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '07 11:25pm PST 
I love being a Domestic Shorthair! woo hoo!cheerdancing

Sparkle

Kitties against- declawing!

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '07 8:47am PST 
Woo hoo mee too!!!! wavecheerdancing
[notify]

Ozzie

Cute as a button

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '07 8:47am PST 
Yea and me!!!!!cheer
[notify]

Carrie (With Love) 1981-2001

Somewhere Over- The Rainbow

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '07 8:56am PST 
I have been at the Bridge for a while but I was a UK domestic shorthair and was very loved! So I wanted to say hello to all my sweet pals here and at the Bridge.wavecloud 9
[notify]

Mary

purrrfectly- purrrrty

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '07 9:09pm PST 
I think I am a domestic shorthair, but I like to think that I am a goddess. . .
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2