GO!

Stainless steel litterbox?

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with cats. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 33)  
1  2  3  4  
Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu May 23, '13 4:28pm PST 
If all else fails, you could try a stainless buffet pan from a restaurant supply place. That is what I was going to do. I still haven't gotten around to it myself. I got the clear plastic Sterlite storage bins at $8 each & they have high sides.
[notify]

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Thu May 30, '13 7:25am PST 
For the Guest who is looking for a stainless steel litter box: I have seen them at PetSmart. You can also do a website search for "stainless steel litter boxes" that will bring up a bunch of websites.

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Thu May 30, '13 7:38am PST 
Also, thinking "outside the box" (no pun intended) big laugh do a search on "baby bath tubs". Many of these plastic tubs have steps and stuff that wouldn't work for a litter box, but some of the plain tubs have possibilities and are larger with higher sides than the typical cat litter box. We still have an old one (as just an extra out on the back porch) that has high sides on each end (like an old-fashioned bathtub), but the sides are low (easier for senior cats to get in and out of).

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 33)  
1  2  3  4