GO!

world's best cat litter

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with cats. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Pantera

Black Tiger

Purred: Wed Mar 30, '11 10:38am PST 
tried it yesterday. just poured some over the tidy cats that was already in there. it smelled nice until someone who doesnt cover well used the litter box and the smell was horrible. im taking in back and was thinking about getting these crystal things that are lavender scented. anyone else have this problem or a good secret to reducing odor dramatically. help frown
[notify]

Nellie

yummyyummy i got- fancy feast in- my tummy

Purred: Wed Mar 30, '11 10:50am PST 
we tried world best cat litter once alexis and i would not use the litter box with it in. alexis and i also tried to eat it. according to mommy it had a really strong corn smell. alexis and i didnt like the smell either.
[notify]

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Wed Mar 30, '11 12:16pm PST 
We use WBCL faithfully.. never used anything else.
We like it cause it is made from corn, its natural..
we dont like all the fancy schmancy smells and perfumey litter.
It works well for us.
[notify]

Pantera

Black Tiger

Purred: Thu Mar 31, '11 7:11am PST 
spent two nights with the smell of poo in my nose because i thought id give it another day but the smell is just too much. i like the less dust factor but sadly worlds best cat litter isnt going to cut it confused i need a low dust high odor control litter that doesnt stick to paws and track everywhere. does it exist?!?!
[notify]

Pantera

Black Tiger

Purred: Thu Mar 31, '11 7:24am PST 
also has anyone tried exquisicat crystals cat litter?
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Thu Mar 31, '11 8:19am PST 
We use WBCL too and we love it. Are you removing the waste immediately? That's the quickest way to avoid odor and the WB can be flushed which is really convenient.
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Thu Mar 31, '11 8:23am PST 
I didn't like WBCL for the same reasons... I have not tried exquisicat crystals.

We use Dr. Elsey's, you can try a bag for free with this rebate:

Dr. Elsey's Litter Rebate

I also wanted to add that "lavendar scent" may smell nice to you, but your kitty might not care for it wink

Edited by author Thu Mar 31, '11 8:27am PST

[notify]

Nellie

yummyyummy i got- fancy feast in- my tummy

Purred: Thu Mar 31, '11 9:42am PST 
never tried crystal litter. we use dr. elseys precious cat. works just fine. also they do make unsensted clay litter. dr elseys being one them.

Edited by author Thu Mar 31, '11 9:46am PST

[notify]

Hidey

Purred: Thu Mar 31, '11 10:10am PST 
well the crystals also come unscented! im trying to find a litter that works for an old long haired cat. young short haired cat and a kitten! the young cat has a habit of throwing out the litter everywhere and digging like crazy as if she wants to pee on the bottom and make a cakey mess for me to scrape off smile i thought the crystal may be less likely to get thrown out
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Thu Mar 31, '11 11:04am PST 
The trick is to bed the litter deep enough so that they can't reach the bottom of the box, that way you can remove all of the waste each time you scoop. This may help you:

8 tips for the litter box
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3