GO!

NO kitty! get off the counter

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with cats. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4  
Jesse James - An Angel

Spay & Neuter- your pets! - Adopt a Feral

Purred: Sun Jan 9, '11 8:50am PST 
We were never allowed on the counters. Mom taught us with No - and a water pistol.

BUT the brats who live in my house now - are all allowed on there. Mom gave up - and they really don't do anything except sleep on the counter. They never ever jump on the stove or anything on the dangerous side.

Maxie was the scary one - he would freak her out - and walk on the stove. The best was the day she got a new garbage can (his launch pad) - and he went to jump up, and instead fell in. MOL! He never tried it again.
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Sun Jan 9, '11 9:02am PST 
laugh out loud ^ that shoulda been on YouTube
[notify]

CHARLEY- BLEAU EYES

I\'M HAVING- FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Purred: Sun Jan 9, '11 12:07pm PST 
Mom's laughing out loud at the mental picture. Hope she doesn't get ideas from it.laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Willow

I Believez!

Purred: Sun Jan 9, '11 4:00pm PST 
Mom still giggles when she thinks about it! It's a special Maxie memory! He was always in trouble - even when he was very old and fragile. little angel
[notify]

Riley

Purred: Wed Jan 12, '11 8:29am PST 
Since Riley doesn't understand the word "no" yet, we use a spray bottle. Now when he jumps up on the counter all we have to do is point the bottle at him and his ears pin back and he jumps right off.
[notify]

Samantha

Sammerstiltskin

Purred: Fri Jan 14, '11 7:37pm PST 
I still like the comment from the first page. Foil pan with water in it! Thats so funny, I could just see mine jumping into it and freaking out. applause
[notify]

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4