GO!

Dander spray- the best?

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with cats. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Sat Nov 13, '10 10:01pm PST 
Has anyone used those sprays that are suppose to reduce cat dander? Are they worth the money? If so, whats the best one?

Tiny and I recently moved in witha roomate whos allergic. Hes being a good sport about it, but id like to do everything i can to make sure its at a min.

we vaccum daily, groom daily, ect.
[notify]

Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Sun Nov 14, '10 2:12pm PST 
I would use these two products:

http://www.entirelypets.com/petwipesallergy.html

htt p://www.healthypets.com/humspray8oz.html

These are very safe and especially made for dry skin and allergy problems.way to go
[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Tue Nov 16, '10 10:14pm PST 
i asked the vet about it via email and i got a long drawn on speal on cat allergies (as in, the cat herself is allergic to something)

i dont think they knew i ment that the PERSON has the allergys to the cat, not the cat has problems. they must have thought i was crazy asking if a spray would cure her allergys lol.
[notify]

Hobert von- Kingston III

Is it Caturday- yet?

Purred: Wed Nov 17, '10 8:36am PST 
Hah! We've always used the Furminator shampoo and waterless bath spray. My mother and I are both allergic to cats, but we use these once a month and have never had a reaction to the cats.
[notify]