GO!

WBCL

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with cats. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Smithwick

Tigger is my- favorite!

Purred: Fri Nov 12, '10 11:50am PST 
I had a problem with the princess eating it (thank goodness it was when I first put it into the box) I liked that it clumps so well, but I don't know if it because I have 3, but it seemed to get stinky fast, and I have 4 boxes that get scooped 2x day. (Smitty is a poop machine) The fam kept complaining of the odd smell - which I know is corn, and did not bother me. I keep searching for a good litter. wave
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Sat Nov 13, '10 3:04am PST 
yeah, roommate is allergic to corn in every possible form, which makes life...interesting. so no on the WBCL...good to know ahead of time, i guess. i feel a bit weird reading ingredients on cat litter for human allergies, but the dust gets everywhere.
[notify]

Isabelle

Do I smell- treats??

Purred: Sat Nov 13, '10 9:32pm PST 
My Fred Meyer used to carry WBCL and then for a long time didn't. Today it was there again!! cheer And only $6.70 for the small bag (8 pounds). That is a steal compared to what it goes for at pet stores(between $9-11)!! YAY!
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 7:50am PST 
Mom picked up some when she was at work last night. So she just cleaned out our liter boxes and she will see how we like it!

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 8:03am PST 
Gimli tell your momma to try mixing some with your regular litter first. We had to get used to it first and it took about 2 weeks of mixing before we could completely change over.
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 10:08am PST 
Thanks Finney! Mom still has some boxes with the other litter. Mom looked in one of the boxes with the new litter and Tabi has used it already! Usually Tabi and Isis are really good about going to the litter box. Not like me and K.C. red face

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Mon Nov 22, '10 12:54pm PST 
Gimli you are talking to the king of being stubborn! My momma has to keep the bathroom door closed at night now because I kept pooping in the bathtub at night! eek She was not happy to wake up to the whole house smelling like Finney poop which is a horrible smell BTW red face. But she did it nice and slow and I was hesitant but eventually every time I saw Lacey go in I tried it and finally did my business and got a big reward for it. So tell your momma to give you a treat when you use it to let you know you did a good thing. Lacey will go in just about any litter she's so easy. dancing
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2