GO!

WBCL

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with cats. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Sat Nov 6, '10 5:03pm PST 
Hey everybody! World's Best Cat Litter is now being sold at Target stores! Whoo hoo! That means my momma doesn't have to go all the way across town for cat litter anymore. That's great news for momma, she gets sick fo doing that. Just wanted to give you the good news. It's a little more convenient now. dancing
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sun Nov 7, '10 3:23pm PST 
hehehe...laugh out loud Mommy got dat news tew! Just supa great! way to go

Hope it's priced a litta cheaper than our local Pet store that's so spensive $$$$

We love WBCL!

Tanks mew for sharin wiff us all.

Lubbs,
Kally Kat & her widda box!

Keepin it all supa klean......
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Sun Nov 7, '10 5:22pm PST 
HEE HEE HEEEEEE! We know you did cause we sent it to ya! LOL! I don't know if it'll be much cheaper but at least for some of us now, we don't have to drive too far for it. wave
[notify]

Shade

My name is not- Kittyfloss!

Purred: Mon Nov 8, '10 4:43am PST 
Thanks for the info Finnegan! That will be very convenient for us also!

Purrs,
Shade's mom
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Mon Nov 8, '10 12:11pm PST 
AND.... also on that subject of WBCL being sold at Target, there is supposed to be a 3.00 off coupon attached to the bag ! (Target only)
So hurry and get to TARGET now ! *scurries off to the store* snoopy
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Mon Nov 8, '10 12:31pm PST 
You're welcome everybody. Also if you sign up for their newsletter you get a $3.00 every month!!! shock They hardly ever send stuff to my momma without a coupon attached! Whoo hoo! Good benefits to doing this. Don't usually get any junk mail from them either. Here's the page site to sign up:
http://www.worldsbestcatlitter.com/community/newsletter.php dancing
[notify]

Isabelle

Do I smell- treats??

Purred: Mon Nov 8, '10 1:27pm PST 
Sweet, I'm in!! cheer I was just at Target, too, but never look there for cat supplies since I didn't think they carried the more botique stuff. Darn it!
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

Purred: Mon Nov 8, '10 1:48pm PST 
Isabelle this is pretty brand new anyways so it may take a couple of weeks to get them in all the stores. The only reason my momma knew about this, is because of those coupons and newsletters she gets in her email. Those coupons are a big help too since WBCL is more expensive. But we think it's worth it. We tried going back to regular litter for a month because of money but P-EW! Didn't control odors as well as WBCL. Plus momma does not like the idea of us breathing and licking all those chemicals in from the regular stuff. way to go
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Mon Nov 8, '10 4:35pm PST 
Mews furriends, wave

I went to Target today & I didn't see it on the shelf as of yet!
As you say it's pretty new.

If I go back next week & still don't see it, then I'll go to the customer service desk & inquire who's in charge of that dept. for ordering all the cat litters.

I been using it for that past 3 years, never had any problems with it.
I've tried so many other brands & this is by far so Superior.

I will never go back to clay clumping litter again even if it's unscented, just the thought of that clay dust getting into Kally Kat's litta lungs with her URI is a no no!

She's is very good using the box & always the box & no other strange places.
I certainly keep it very clean, neighbors, friends & families that come to visit us, say, they never smell any litter odors at all! way to go

Whatever works best for yur cats, not all will feel the same about WBCL or any particular litters they have tried.

Happie widda box tew all! laugh out loud

Kally Kat wink
[notify]

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Tue Nov 9, '10 11:08am PST 
Ditto on Kallys response... same here, been using it for years -
We just received a check in da mail for 7.49 - from the last program they ran, you purchase the bag and send it with the form along with your grocery receipt and they reimburse you 100 %.
Not sure if its still on their website, but go see... check it out

http://www.worldsbestcatlitter.com/landingpages/bestrebate/?s =flashHome
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2