GO!

WHAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING ON CATSTER??

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Gabby Cat.

I have his he- has mine! I love- Midnight

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '08 9:57am PST 
for some reason catster doesnt have my breed ive been on here for a while and i dont know what to do to get it added i am a CHEETOH look it up on google ask geeves msn yahoo what ever you will get pictures of kittys that look like me and they will come from breeders trying to sell them and bloggers talking about this type of cat but for some strange reason catster just skipped over that breed on acccident im sure but i really want to know how to get it added for some reason it buggs me when i have to see at the top of my page oci-cat/bengal sure its close but not my breed so can some kitty tell me how??

thanks-a-bunch,
Gabby Catt
[notify]

Bijou

Now, now! Play- with me now! - Meow!!

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 7:56pm PST 
Hi Gabby!

Perhaps Catster uses recognized breeds according to the CFA or TICA offical breed lists. Though TICA now has Cheetohs listed as an "expreimental breed," it is not yet listed on the official breed list, probably because it's still so new. But beeing added to their developmental breed registry is a great step! Perhaps you should send a link to Catster customer service (that links to TICA's referrence to the Cheetoh) to show them that the breed is now being recognized.

Good luck in your quest! And by the way, you are one very pretty kitty!!!

Meow! kitty

-Bijou
[notify]

Gabby Cat.

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 7:11pm PST 
Thank you very much Bijou but for some reason I've tried everything I can do and yet catster still doesn't seem to care...I've messaged them multiple times but this may help a little more.

Gabby the cheetoh cat.wink
[notify]

Gabby Cat.

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 7:12pm PST 
Thank you very much Bijou but for some reason I've tried everything I can do and yet catster still doesn't seem to care...I've messaged them multiple times but this may help a little more.

Gabby the cheetoh cat.wink
[notify]