GO!

Weird habits - Do your cats have any?

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

(Page 3 of 5: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Panda

Purred: Sun Apr 29, '12 5:05pm PST 
Panda is strange. has t jump on back of the toilet everytime i go to use it. and when you have to sit down on it, she puts her front paws on your shouldersbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]

Wilbur

The white is for- sugar

Purred: Sun May 13, '12 2:36pm PST 
I know what you mean about keeping doors shut Max. I had to keep the bathroom door open to let Wilbur in there because he knocked on it. But he did that to be with me, so I don't call it weird. What is weird is waiting for someone to open the basement door just to look at the steps.

He also had a foot fetish. He loved to lie down next to shoes, even if he did not play with the laces on them. Even sillier, he sniffed Mom's toes andf sat next to her feet when she was on the floor.
[notify]

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '12 11:43am PST 
Lizzie used to pick up the first few pieces of her food and carry them away from the food dish to eat them and then eat the rest right out of the dish!

I've only had Belle a couple days but so far I've noticed 2 silly habbits of hers. 1) is that when she drinks water she dips her nose into the water a couple times really quick before she actually drinks it! 2) We have a shoe box out in the living room that she'll jump into and just there watching the activity in the room for awhile!

Silly kitty!laugh out loud
[notify]

Emily

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '12 3:44pm PST 
Belle, conCATulations on your new kitty! big grin

Emily had a thing for boxes. She tried to get in a shoebox and Pepsi box. One picture I have of her is lying in the lid of a Pictionary box. She looked too squished to be comfortable in there.

But the king of box-loving cats is a Scottish Fold (with straight ears) named Maru. His Japanese parents love posting videos of him online.
[notify]

Bruin

Bruin - zzzZZZZOOOOMM!!

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '12 10:01am PST 
Um.. stealing. Actually I prefer to call it "appropraiting what is necessary for my happiness" and I 'appropriate' quite a bit. It drives Mom nuts when I stealthily sneak up and swipe something she's using, like a paint brush or a coin wrapper, embroidery floss..I better go before she sees this..
[notify]

Wilbur

The white is for- sugar

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '12 8:52pm PST 
Stanley, Wilbur loved to knock things off the table like pens and Mom's watch when she was reading a book there.
[notify]

Lizzie

Thats MISS- Lizzie to YOU!!!

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '12 11:02pm PST 
I can't beleive that mom forgot to mention my fettish for anything that moved! Particularly anything that moved that was attached to moms shoes(she had these boots with poof balls on strings attached to them that I liked to chase as she was walking and one time I ripped them clean off!) Then there was the time that mom was trying to do her homework with these pens that had feathers attached to them and I kept swiping at the one she was using and taking the other one out of the box and running with it!
[notify]

Wilbur

The white is for- sugar

Purred: Mon Jun 4, '12 5:52pm PST 
Lizzie, Wilbur also thought shoelaces were toys. While I tied my shoes he sat next to my left foot and batted the string while I tied it, not caring at all another shoelace was on my right foot because that one was not moving. But he also played with them when I was NOT wearing my shoes, so go figure.
[notify]

Socks

Ninja Cat

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '12 2:29am PST 
Hmm... Of course he has. A lot laugh out loud But the funniest is that he climbs up the library bookshelves and then he stays there all day long. And sometimes all night long. When I woke up one night, I saw his eyes twinkling in the dark cat on moon At the first second I panicked but then I calmed down when I remembered that he was spending all his day up there. Why not his night? The hilarious part is that he can't get down laugh out loud

Another one is when he gets into the bathtub and he's doing like when he's at his litter. Don't ask me why. I have no idea shrug

And a third weird habit: If we get for a bath, he follows us in the bathroom and then he sits at one of the bathtub's edges and waits patiently. When we get out, he licks our feet; then he bites us laugh out loud

Edited by author Fri Jun 8, '12 2:37am PST

[notify]

Basketball

Bouncing Around

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '12 10:41am PST 
All of my cats are really weird.

Bee likes to squat on the side of the litterbox with all 4 feet in a row, balancing her butt over the box. This means that if I forget to re-fil the litter after I scoop it will be off-balance and I will come home to a floor full of litter.

Also, Clyde seeks out my computer and insists on sitting directly on they keys. He waits for me to walk away and runs to it.
[notify]

(Page 3 of 5: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5