GO!

Weird habits - Do your cats have any?

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

(Page 2 of 5: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Wilbur

The white is for- sugar

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '12 2:26pm PST 
HUnter, when I say weird I am not talking about having a furry alarm clock. A lot of cat and dog guardians have furry alarm clocks. But HOW he wakes you up might count - once Wilbur woke me up by washing my hair. lol
[notify]

Antoinette- le Chat

Preferred pet to- a Philosopher

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '12 11:48pm PST 
I like to attack my dad's feet when he's on the computer. I also like to sit in the middle of anything he's reading.......especially Philosophy books (My favorite seems to be this human called Plato).
[notify]

Cleveland

I really like- talking back to- you!

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '12 2:12pm PST 
Cleveland REALLY doesn't like his water dish (not sure why, there's always fresh water in itthinking) so instead he drinks out of the dog bowl, which is a raised dish off the ground since she's a big dog. It looks so funny though because Cleve strecthes really far to drink out of it. It's also not the cleanest since Bailey isn't the nicest drinker. Not sure why Cleveland will only drink out of Bailey's bowl, but who knowsshruglaugh out loud
[notify]

Sunshine

princess

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '12 1:23am PST 
my cat used to try to love on you or lay in your clothes while you used the bathroom she wont try no more because we showed her how it feels to be bothered while trying to use the bathroom but she still wants to nap on the stove and on the back of the toilet nothing we have tried works to stop her oh and she loves to lay across the dogs water and food bowl so the dog cant eat or drink we have to move her so the dog can have food and water
[notify]

Phantom

Kansas City- Outlaw

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '12 1:25am PST 
Phantom has one strange habit of tickling my toes! If I don't keep my shoes on, he won't leave them alone.
[notify]

max

here to help

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '12 7:43pm PST 
Max again. Yeah we need to be in the bathroom when u are. If we don't rattle the door how are you supposed to know we want in? Should we slip a note under the door? Yeah we like a fresh drink out of the facet. You like bottled water. Let's race to the scum covered bowl of water in the hall that's been there since last week. Bet you get there first. Yeah you don't have any "poo" issues? How much charmin super strong super soft do you need? I would flush as often as you do but I have to wait for YOU. Well. Who's weird? You are. Yes you are
[notify]

Colby Jack

Cheese Cat

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '12 12:29pm PST 
Colby is obsessed with the bath tub and with water. If I can't find him, he's usually in the tub. He loves water coming out of the faucet, too. It's really quirky! I've got a video on my profile of him. smile
[notify]

max

here to help

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '12 7:08pm PST 
Hey Wilberforce. This. Is Max. Why shouldn't we be in the bathroom? Isn't that where all the accidents happen? I understand about the basement door. If they're not afraid of what s down why they keep it shut? And if they don't think were just looking out for them, why do they get so nervous when were looking at something intently like we're going to pouce, but They don't see any thing?
[notify]

Felix - In Loving- Memory

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Fri Apr 27, '12 8:09pm PST 
Felix insists that I sleep facing him at night and if I turn over, he whines pitifully or slaps me on the side on the head until I turn back toward him.

Felix likes to drink from the faucet and would agree with Max about the water bowl, although he considers his water stale if it's been there just overnight. He also enjoys lying inside the sink - bathroom or kitchen. laugh out loud

Edited by author Fri Apr 27, '12 8:10pm PST

[notify]

Sonny

Luvin life out- of the shelter

Purred: Sat Apr 28, '12 7:06am PST 
Sonny has two weird ones..... before he takes a drink from his bowl he has to paw at the water to make sure its there. The other one he has is that when he lays on your lap you can't just pet him, he has to lift his back leg and he puts it over your arm so he get's his belly rubbed. Once you pull your hand out to rub his side, the leg goes back up and he forces you to rub is belly.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 5: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5