GO!

Kitty Hockey

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

Charlie and- Bailey

Love and- Purrrrrrs!

Purred: Thu Feb 2, '12 5:51pm PST 
Mommy and I looooove to play hockey. Our linen closet has a small space between the bottom of the door and the floor...just perfect for a catnip MOUSE to fit under! Mommy slides the mouse FAST toward the door, and I play defense! I use my body to block that darn mouse from going under the door! (Good thing I'm a BIG girl...Maine Coons are purrrrrfect goalies!)If I block the mouse, I swat it around a while. If the mouse gets under the door, I fish it out with my paws! Anymew...that got me wondering...what are your favorite games you play with your family?
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Fri Feb 3, '12 8:06pm PST 
During my kitten years I liked playing hockey, too. The china cabinet in the kitchen had a narrow opening along the bottom where I could shoot all my toys under. My favorite "puck" was -- a raw green bean! shock Since Mom didn't approve of that, I would play by myself; puck (bean) handle across the kitchen floor and ... slap shot -- SCORE !!! cheercheer as the bean skidded under the cabinet!!!hi5