GO!

Playing With Toilets

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

Neko Mana

Oh hai...I haz- mad ninja skillz

Purred: Sun Jan 8, '12 11:07am PST 
I haz a play toy. It's really big. Mama calls it a toilet. I like it, I jump on the toilet. I'll drink out of it and today I was splooshing in the water, then I tried to pull down a handle. My grandpa and uncle were showing me how to push down on it. I's love watching the water go around. I try to find where it goes and how it comes back, but I's can't figure it out.

Much Nomming,
Neko
[notify]

Pandora's Pride

got cute?

Purred: Mon Jan 9, '12 3:00pm PST 
That is tons of fun, but don't flush it over and over or the water bill will go way up and the human's won't be able to afford kitty treats. AND you will get locked out of the room with the throne in it! Right now we don't get to watch the swirly because Brandywine has kittens in there. Meowma says we can go back in in a week or two.
[notify]

Neko Mana

Oh hai...I haz- mad ninja skillz

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 11:35am PST 
That's what my grandma sayz. Grandma sayz they can'ts flush it a lot because it will go high. But it's also fun to drink out of. My mama and auntie sayz I've hung around dogs too long. lol
[notify]

Patricia

The Purr Machine

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 8:14pm PST 
I always wondered why some cats like toilet water better than water in the sink. What's the difference?

One thing I do know: Toilet paper makes a good toy for some cats. Move it left and right under the bathroom door when the cat is on the other side. More than 99% of the time you should lose it!
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 1:30pm PST 
Brandywine's kittens are being kept in the toilet??? OMC!!

We got a laugh out of this!! MOL!laugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Thu Jan 12, '12 4:59pm PST 
Silly kittens, they should have said Brandywine has kittens in the bathroom!
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Fri Jan 13, '12 7:39am PST 
We knew what you meant! We just thought it was funny cuz it's in "Who's feeling silly?"laugh out loud
[notify]

Fluff

Whatever it is,- I can break it!

Purred: Fri Jan 20, '12 10:35pm PST 
It's Fluff. I figured out what that big water thing was for, and occasionally I use it for that. I am so big that it is easy for me to sit on the seat and deposit. I also like to drop things in there and fish them out. Sometimes I don't always get them back out ... shock

But I don't know how to make the water swirl around, so my person is spared that. Ours is old and has a handle that is hard to work. Wonder if there are still ones that go by pulling a chain? Even an average size cat would be able to work that and have loads of fun.

Another thing that all of us Grays have figured out is that the thing is a TRAP for our persons. When they are sitting on that, they cannot get up and stop you from doing anything, and boy, does it make them mad!! Also you can bring toys up and drop them just far enough away and then howl for them to be played with.

Then there is the occasional person who doesn't sit down. That's very interesting, but they never let us get too close.
[notify]