GO!

My cats will only eat Gummi bears...

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Tue Feb 8, '11 9:32pm PST 
If not, they should make them! Let's start a petition! (Except that I am legally forbidden to sign petitions...)
dancing
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Thu Feb 10, '11 4:26am PST 
Of course, when your cats are Gummi addicts, they must brush and floss after every meal. Fortunately, they all have opposable thumbs, are very intelligent, and like having pearly whites, so I don't have to nag them about their oral hygiene.
big grin
[notify]

Harvard

Regional Winner!

Purred: Thu Feb 10, '11 4:29am PST 
One problem, though. I've got one red tabby and white (Harvey) and three red tabbies (Harvard, Quincy, and Lamont). For some reason, they like the green Gummis. You know how they say redheads look good in green...anyway, their tabby markings are beginning to take on a distinct greenish tinge, and I'm wondering if it might have something to to do with the Gummi bears (either that, or some kind of mold?). I hate to cut down on their eating something they love so much...
thinking
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Thu Feb 10, '11 2:36pm PST 
possible solution? Haribo makes Gummi animals that come in multiple flavors...crocodiles, for example. I KNOW they have a green and red crocodile. maybe they have other green and red animals, or maybe crocodiles would suit your kitties? what do other catsters think about the nutritional merits of Gummi crocodiles vs. Gummi bears?thinking
[notify]

wesley- alexis gold

i'm highly- reflective!

Purred: Thu Feb 10, '11 2:37pm PST 
it would circumvent the whole translucent bear liver issue...thinking
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Thu Feb 10, '11 3:33pm PST 
But are crocodiles part of a cat's natural diet?
thinking

And why don't the make Gummi ELKS???
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3