GO!

A true cat lover...

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 38)  
1  2  3  4  
Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Sun Jan 30, '11 12:09am PST 
Harvey eats my hair--his version of licking me. Just the top part he can reach from the shelf above my computer. Now the hair there is short, and I look like I have a mullet!!!
laugh out loud
[notify]

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Wed Feb 2, '11 3:26pm PST 
Bump, invented, pulling mommy;s hair, to get her up, and feed him, mol, and..... he taught it to the kittens.

Walking on me, standing on me, batting my face, nope, not gonna get mommy up. Then he takes my long hair, in his mouth, and pulls, no licking the hair, he pulls it, mol, that one, always works, mol. Now the kittens do it, must be, he is delagating jobs, mol. laugh out loud
[notify]

littleboy

king of my home

Purred: Wed Feb 2, '11 6:47pm PST 
MOL I used to always pull mom's hair on the days when she slept in later on he days off, the other days she got up on time, it wasn't for food either dad feeds us when mom sleeps n, MOL Ijust wanted her to get up with us. I kinda grew out of it and now there are more kitties in the house so it has been a long time since I did that to her. That's a good memory maybe I need to start doing that again MOL
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Thu Feb 3, '11 5:42pm PST 
I became quickly addicted to my cats. Just about everything on that list with the exception of knowing what cat food tastes like ugh applies o me and I never thought it would. Y'all, when I say never I mean NEVER. I used to detest cats. I was allergic to them and only knew my aunt who hoarded cats and kept her house in filth with roaches and cat urine, feces etc.
About 8 months ago Miss Edith came along and broke the spell. Then she got stolen. My heart was broken so I adopted Penn and Teller to help ease my grief. I was hooked. I talk about cats I wipe catbutt I do it all.
Miss Edith was released happy dance
I'm a cat lover for life. I'm at the feed store twice a week for what I claim is food. I can probably buy more at a time. I just want to see the kitties. I've started photographing them around my neighborhood because I want to start my own studio... I'm obsessed now. I wasn't nearly this goofy about dogs not even close.
[notify]

SKIDS KITTY- gone, never- forgot

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Thu Feb 3, '11 9:51pm PST 
MOL most all of them apply to my mom too even though she always "had" cats and loved them I was her first "fur child" non of the other kitties get the same place of honor I held MOL she loves them all I paved the way for her to be addicted to the kitties. She has to stop herself from talking about the kittes sometimes or her friends and associates might not want to talk to her anymore,MOL they think she has become one of those "crazy cat ladies" that's why we are all so happy to find catster!
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Sat Mar 5, '11 5:07am PST 
...doesn't mind picking her kitty's boogers.
[notify]

Harvard

Regional Winner!

Purred: Sat Mar 5, '11 5:09am PST 
Knows which cat is sleeping next to her by the size and shape of the head.
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Sat Mar 5, '11 1:24pm PST 
If she is sleeping between DH and her cat, turns to the cat and holds him in her arms, whispering tenderly in Kitty's ears.
laugh out loud
[notify]

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 38)  
1  2  3  4